Not My Style(Kris)

I really love you

"Let's go, _____!" Kris urged, grinning at you excitedly. You nodded at him, secretly sighing to yourself. It won't be counted as a surprise anymore,Kris. 

"What should I get for him?" you asked yourself cluelessly while lying on the bed. In a few days time it was going to be your boyfriend Kris' birthday, and you wanted to plan a surprise for him, but you had exactly no idea what to get for him. Not that you didn't know him well, but you had just run out of ideas.

When you had finally gotten some inspiration you got up and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. You then jotted down what you had in mind for Kris: 1.Write a card. But that was a little too mainstream. 2.Cook something for him. Maybe? But you weren't the best cook around, and most likely the worst ,for last time you had cooked for Kris on his birthday and the outcome turned out to be so disastrous the two of you had to eat out, though Kris kept on comforting you that it was alright and it was the thought that counted. Hurriedly, you cancelled out option 2. 3.Get a soft toy. That was possible, maybe Kris would like another alpaca to accompany Ace.Just when you were thinking of more, the sound of the door creaking reached your ears. You would have nearly fallen off your bed if it weren't for the familiar voice,"It's me babe." Suddenly you remembered that Kris was able to find out about your planning for his birthday now and in the end you landed on the floor with a loud thud, the piece of paoer fluttering off. You gasped inwardly.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked worriedly as he rushed forward to help you up. You nodded yes as he pulled you up. "You gotta be more careful next time dear," he said as he kissed you lightly on the cheek. You giggled."I will be." "I won't want you getting injured when it's so close to my birthday." That's when you remembered again, the surprise.You prayed that all his attention was on you until that piece of paper came to rest on his feet. "What's this?" he asked curiously as he bent down to get the object. You sighed as the surprise was going to be ruined. You watched as Kris read the contents of the paper carefully, and a smile appeared on his face. "So you were planning a surprise for me?" he laughed.

"It's ruined now," you pouted at your boyfriend. Noticing that you looked rather disappointed, Kris nudged you gently. "Well,you can still buy a present for me." 

You smiled a little, but then Kris pressed his face to you and he whispered huskily, "And maybe I could tag along as well."

You had tried to dissuade Kris from following you because birthday presents were supposed to be a secret, but he innocently insisted that the surprise was already ruined anyway, so there was no harm in following you. And you knew from day one that once Kris had made up his mind, there was no way he would change it. 

You quickened your footsteps as Kris waited for you patiently. He gave you a warm smile as you approached. "I can't wait to see what my babe will get for me today," he chuckled. You just laughed as you made your way towards the shopping mall. 

It felt awkward, having your tall boyfriend breathing over your neck as you went to choose his present. After a while, you found a book that you thought that he would like at the bookstore. Peering at the cover, Kris said,"It's not my style."

"What?" you exclaimed. "You gotta be kidding me," you replied jokingly as you put back the book in it's shelf. "I thought you would like the book, it being about the galaxy and all."

"There's something else which is my style though," Kris replied, smirking. 

"Tell me!" you said. But Kris just shook his head and only gave you a sly smile. So for the next hour nothing was well, Kris' style. 

Finally you gave up and you sighed,"So what is your style? By the way, I thought that I was the one who's supposed to choose your birthday present Mr Wu." You added lightly. 

"So you really wanna know?" he raised an eyebrow at you. You nodded in anticipation. "It's you," he murmured as he brushed away a strand of hair from your forehead. "I don't need you to waste money and effort to buy presents for me. All I just want is for you to spend time with me on my birthday. Because you, are the greatest present I could ever have," he told you gently. 

Upon hearing this you smiled. "No wonder you wanted to tag along.You just wanted to spend time with me." You were touched by Kris, and you just couldn't resist kissing him on the forehead. "Alright then, I won't buy anything for you even though it feels wrong," you answer. 

"It doesn't feel wrong to me at all," Kris grinned as he kissed you back. "All I need is you. After all, you are my style." 

A/N: Hi it's the co-author here haha. It's sort of a late birthday fic for Kris(happy belated birthday Fan Fan<3)but anyways hope you guys like this one:)!