Unfriendzoned (Kai)

I really love you

 

"Jongin...it's time you get a girlfriend. You're already in university. "You whined,crossing your arms.

 

"What?Can't I wait till I graduate? "Jongin fanboyed inside how can you be so adorable.It's killing him.

 

"At least have an interest in girls...Unless...ARE YOU GAY?"You accused going up closer to him.

 

"A-a-aniyo...Im d-d-definitely not."Jongin stuttered,you were too close,he hoped you wouldnt hear his heartbeat.

 

"Hmmm why are you stuttering? "You mocked jokingly, "I always thought you had a thing for Kyungsoo-sunbae."

 

"WHAT?KYUNGSOO WHAT?"Jongin shrieked,looking at you in disbelief.

 

"Well,you guys are practically stuck together. Most of the time,unless you're with me"you gave him your million watt smile as you link your arms together. Jongin breathed in sharply, feeling his whole body tense up and his face heat up.

 

"Babe?I think you're traumatizing Jongin here,"A soft voice made Jongin turn around.It was your boyfriend, Sehun.

 

"SEHUN OPPA I MISS YOU!!!"you launched yourself at him and gave him a bear hug.

 

"I missed you too babe,oh,Jongin may I steal her for a while?"Sehun asked the still tensed up Jongin.

 

"Y-y-yeah...I should have asked you that,you're her boyfriend."Jongin managed to choke out the word.'Idiot'he scolded himself.

 

"Thanks hyung^^"With that,Sehun intertwined his fingers with yours.

 

Sehun led you to the garden.Which was empty as it was cold.He furrowed hus brows.

 

"Sehun what's wrong?"you asked worridly. 

"_______ do you know Jongin likes you?"Sehun breathed out and looked at you pointedly.

 

"What...umm no.Sehun are you okay?"You pushed.

 

"Jagiya.Come on,you don't really love me.I know it.I can feel it.As much as it hurts."Sehun looked down and played with a small bit snow on the ground,winter had just started.

 

"Sehun...I love you and only you."you whispered.You didn't get it.This was just so random,you couldn't absorb what he was saying. 

 

"Babe,we're breaking up.Nothing personal,I still love you,but it's for you and Jongin hyung."Sehun played with the buttons of his school blazer,his heart had broken in a million pieces,"but...can i kiss you one last time?"

 

"Sehun,plea-"he cut you off with his lips.He softly moved them against yours.Trying to imprint the feeling of her soft lips against his,her sweet scent,her soft caramel hair.Reluctantly he pulled away due to the lack of oxygen.

 

"We can still be friends..."Sehun nervously played with his fingers.

 

"Sehun....I still love you."you didn't know what you had done that made him think you had liked Jongin.

 

"I know,me too,but you'll see,Jongin is the man you really love."Sehun enveloped you in a hug.

 

"Just...let me think..."you pulled away and left Sehun,leaving him standing there limply.His soul had left now.He had gone back to his infamous stonic face he gave everyone but his closest friends.

 

You spent the rest of the day moody,spacing out rather often.Jongin's heart ached to see you like this.Sehun wasn't around...could he have...he didn't want to think of it.

 

"Ya,_______Lets go for fried chicken.My treat,"Jongin led you to the bus stop.You were too sad to argue so you left him to drag you wherever. 

 

Jongin exchanged one of his drumsticks,he knew was your favourite,with the chicken which you didn't really like.He had tried to cheer you up but to no avail.He watched as you poked on the chicken,taking sips of soda and small bites of preserved radish. The chicken looked as appetizing as a bowl of bland noodles.

 

"________What is wrong,"Jongin placed his chopsticks down.

 

"Nothing. "

 

"FOR S SAKE JUST TELL ME THERE IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG."Jongin cried.He rarely swore.Only when he was about to explode.

 

"SEHUN OKAY S-S-SEHUN BROKE UP WITH ME."You replied equally loud.

 

Jongin bit his lip and started packing the food up.Good thing he had ordered it as a take out,all this was too good to waste.He grabbed you by the wrist and dragged you to his house.

 

"Stay here ,I'll go out for a while and don't ever think of going home until I'm back."Jongin warned before heading in the direction of Sehun's house NO.Too late,the main gate was locked and he had taken the keys.Well,.

 

You made your way to his room and lay on his bed.A familiar smell of his Cologne engulfed you and you felt safe.Slowly,you fell asleep.

 

~Sehun's house~

"WHAT THE SEHUN,YOU BROKE HER HEART GOD DAMMIT.I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER FOR GOD'S SAKE.YOU BASTARD."Jongin roared as soon as Sehun opened the door.

 

"OH MY GAWD BOTH OF YOU ARE JUST ED UP.CAN'T YOU SEE I AM GIVING YOU A CHANCE?OMG THIS IS ED UP .I SACRIFICED MY HEARTACHE OKAY."Sehun burst out,he had never swore so much before,"Now go ,confess,unless you want me to do it for you."

 

"Sehun ah...mianhae...and thanks,"Jongin hugged him and left.

 

"_______ah"Jongin shook you awake.

 

'"Your home,I should go now,"you got up and was climbing off the bed when Jongin pulled you back and hugged you.

 

"_______,i love you,"Jongin kissed your forehead.

 

Ba bump

 

You had never felt this with Sehun...could he be right?Were you too blinded by your happiness of finally having a boyfriend? 

 

"______?"Jongin kissed the side of your head.

 

Ba dump.

 

"Yeah?"you snapped out of your thoughts.

 

"Can we try?If you don't feel anything...I'll leave it as it is,"Jongin murmured into you hair as he inhaled you scent.

 

"Jongin....i think we don't have to try out.I think it's mutual."you let out a breath you didn't know you had been holding. 

 

Jongin's eyes lit up as he kissed you in the lips.You pulled away laughing. 

 

"MY _______ IS BACK HAHAHA.I MISSED YOU."Jongin embraced you as both of you fell back on his bed.

 

"What i was never gone."you poked his forehead.

 

"The old you is back haha.I love you babe,"Jongin grinned like a fool.

 

"Ditto.I love you."you leaned up for a kiss and snuggled into his chest.

Word count:939

A/N:Okay this story .It didn't even fit with the theme.Sorry Jongin fans.And sorry Sehun fans.I promise I have a good storyline for Sehunnie.Fun fact:Sehun is my bias hahah.It broke my heart writing this.

So I'll be going to Korea tomorrow night.Which will be in the morning for those in the other side of the world.I live in Singapore so yeah figure it out haha.Im lazyyy.And I'll be back in the 20th the 19th for those on the other side i think.I'll update once I have wifi:)