His Princess(Suho)

I really love you

 

You opened the door to see your boyfriend Suho with a bouquet of roses,like how he would always appear on a date.He gave his million dollar smile and handed you the roses.

 

"Have you eaten?"Suho invited himself in and sat down.

 

"Umm...yeah...I ate with Eunji sunbae..."you prayed that your stomach wouldn't rumble so loudly.

 

Suho knew you were lying, he just saw Eunji on the way to your house and he knew you were behind your rent again.He hated to see you work your off and still have to starve almost everyday.Worrying about you had became a daily thing for Suho,you refused his help,you refused to move in with him.Speaking of moving in,Suho shivered slightly.A small frown graced across his face.The heater wasn't even working. 

 

"Im done,let's go on our date?"you opened the door of your room wearing the dress Suho had bought.It was the only thing you had allowed him to pay for.He rarely bought things for you.Dates consisted of late night movies which you insisted on paying your share or dinner which you cooked.It stretched your budget a bit,but it was for Suho so it wasn't really a bother.

 

"Let's go for dinner ,I haven't eaten.You don't want your poor Suho to starve right?"

 

"Hahah okay let's go,"you laughed poking his cheek as he gave you puppy eyes.

 

Suho pulled up at his favorite restaurant, he knew you would love the pasta here.He kept a firm grip on your waist,knowing you were cautious about how people would judge him.You always thought werent as respectable as him,you were way lower in status,but to Suho,it didn't matter.You were perfect.

 

"Relax,you look like a rich princess,"Suho murmured into your ear and he planted a soft kiss on your lips.

 

"Any reservations sir?"the waiter asked bowing politely. 

 

"Under the name Kim Joo Myeon for two."Suho replied nodding in anknowledgement.

 

Both of you were guided into a private room,where the food Suho had pre ordered was served.No words were exchanged as both of you ate quietly,the food was nothing less than delicious. It was luxurious and flavourful.Halfway through,Suho put down his fork and stared at you.

 

"Yes?"you looked up from your truffle pasta

 

"_______,is it okay if you move in with me?You live alone anyway..."Suho picked at his food,"I'm worried about you and..."

 

"I'll stay with you,on one condition, I help pay the bills."you said firmly.

 

Suho knew you wouldn't change your mind and this was the best deal he could get.It was either you staying with him or staying in that small house,Suho favoured the former.He didn't want you freezing in the winter.

 

"Anything that floats your boat dear,"Suho intertwined his fingers with yours and just like that,you continued eating. 

 

Suho had suggested taking a walk after dinner.A walk along the streets with quaint shops,selling all sorts of dresses.You had your eye on a particular dress.It was translucent at the shoulder area,with floral designs embroidered on it.The rest of the dress was plain white,knee length.Suho had saw you eye it and led you to that shop.Similarly, he had his eye on this particular shop when he came for a walk after his buisness meeting at the restaurant. 

 

"Try whatever dress you want."Suho murmured, nipping your earlobe lightly. 

 

"But...."you trailed off looking at the price tag.98,000won for the dress you had been eyeing. You could have gotten it at a much cheaper price at the Hello Apm mall 

(Hint hint.Shopping there when at Dongdaemun is the best.The prices are really cheap. 5000 won for a nice t-shirt^^,the button ups are plentiful,but it's a feminine design.But of coures,Doota sells more luxurious clothes,nicer for some.But cheaper clothes that are nice means more saved meaning more merch*eyebrow twitch*.So write that down in your itenery. And also,merch shopping at SM. Pop-up store in Lottery Young Plaza located near Myeongdong is the best)

 

"Babe,go try this on."Suho passed you two dresses.The one that you had been eyeing and one he thought would suit you.

 

"These are imported from France.It's one of a kind.The dresses here are the only ones in Korea. "The salesgirl,eyed you unapprovingly and was busy glancing at Suho hoping he'd notice her.

 

"Hmmm really,We'll take both,I'll pay."Suho took no notice of her flirting and went to the cashier to pay.

 

"Aishhh,you didn't have to buy them..."you swung the bag as Suho led you to the car.

 

"I needed to pamper you okay?"Suho tapped your nose and kissed the tip which you promptly scrunched it up,making Suho laugh.

 

He made sure you were comfortable before settling down into the driver's seat.Suho leaned over to kiss you on the cheek.

 

"Ready?"Suho asked,sliding the car key into the ignition. 

 

You nodded and Suho started driving towards your house.A comfortable silence fell as each thought of how lucky they were to have each other. Suho absolutely adored you.It was the best decision in his life to ask you out,he had always told you.He would have left an important meeting if you were in trouble,he would and will do anything for you.He smiled softly as he pulled over at your apartment .

 

"Go pack the necessities first,we'll come back for the rest tomorrow and to tell the land lord you're moving out."Suho turned the car off and got off.Like the gentleman he was,he opened your side of the door and walked towards your apartment. 

 

Your were done packing rather quickly, you didn't own much.You only needed boxes for your books from school,your manga you had painstakingly collect over the years was at Suho's house. He complained that he had ran out of manga comics to read and you lent him your manga which he happily took.He was almost done with the series.Oh boy,another round of whining.Well,it was nice to see his childish side once in a while.

 

Upon arrival at Suho's place,he let you use the bathroom first as he packed your clothes.After all was done,both of you settled down.

 

"The bed's big enough"Suho pulled you over and lay down.

 

Instinctively you snuggled into his chest.You had slept over a few time before.Suho your hair.

 

"I'll be your Suho(Guardian Angel in Korean) and only you,"Suho whispered and kiss your forehead,"I love you."

 

Word count:1024

 

A/N: HEYOOOO LOVELIES.It's finally here.IS ANYONE EVEN ALIVE?Not many comments on the story.Comments are much appreciated to improve my story:P 

"The best way to return the favour is to bring you more awesome performances(stories in this case)"

-Jackson Wang,GOT7's wild and y rapper:)

A GREAT BIG BEAR HUG TO ALL SUBBIES I LUB U BERRY BERRY MUCH :DD

 

Any ELFs reading this story?If yes,comment down below:) 7 JIB IS HERE SOON.GET READY 

 

AS FOR U GALAXIES,IT'S GOING TO BE THE 23RD IN ASIA TOMORROW MEANING KYUNGSOO DRAMA.HOLY.YASSSS.ANYONE READY?I'M NOT.

 

Be prepared for some spazzing,raging and all round crazies.Did I mention I've been intrested in Bangtan lately?

 

 

 

OH SEHUN LIKE HIS SEBOOTY

CHRIST DO YOU SEE CHEN'S GUNS.HOLY LIKE DANG SON LOOKIN FINE,CHEN TAKES NO FROM ES .AND MINSEOK DAYUM DAT BAOZI BE WORKIN HIS BOOTAY. AND KYUNGSOO NOOO DATA BOY AINT TAKIN ANY BASIC LIKE BAEKHYUN.KRIS DOE.OT12 FOR LYFE.BIJ U GOT NO JAMS IF U DONT SUPPORT OT12.HIS IG POST SO TUMBLR LIKE SRSLY #tumblr IM SHO PROUD OF KRIS WU YI FAN BENBEN KEVIN LI JIA HENG KRISCASSO IM GOING TO CRY A MILLION VIEWS IN 3HRS,LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME HIS VOICE IS SO SMOOTH AND CREAMY LIKE MELTED CHOCOLATE GAHHH.DANG THE BOYS ARE SO FINE

EXO,YOU SO FINE YOU SO FINE YOU. BLOW MY MIND(Camp chants bij. I loved camps with my primary school friends)

 

NOW TO BANGTAN,JIMIN GOT NO JAMS LIKE SRSLY RAPMON AIN'T TAKING UR .U JUST DUN HV DA JAMS YA NOE?I LIKE CHYEAH NAM SAYIN?SUGA IS THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE AFTER JUNG KOOK DAT IS COS THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.BUT SRSLY SUGA IS THE DEAL.I NEED MY DOSE OF SUGAR (SUGA)EVERYDAY.AND JIN DONT GET ME STARTED HE'S JUST THE QUEEN OKAY?NO ONE MESSES WITH JIN OR HE'S GON CUT YOU.AND TAEHYUNG STAPH YOUR TROT VERSION OF BOY IN LUV ON ASC STOP OKAY YOU NEED TO HAHAHAHAHAHHA.AND J-HOPE.NO J-HOPE NO.HE'S SO FUNNY AND ADORABLE AND AND AND NVM. SO YEAH.My bias is Suga at the moment....*akward silence....*

Okie did anyone read the rant like srsly. I'm so tired rn it's been a long day doing a vid for our project and I might be posting dance cover, reaction vids (as soon as I'm good at editing and all dat crap) and random tags like the dare tag,the best friend tag,the lyrical prank call tag;)I'll keep you little freaksⓒupdated how about that?

Okie I'm gonna go and ONE LOVE #iisuperwomanii any fan here?