Hesitation (Yi Xing)

I really love you

 

Lay or Zhang Yixing. The ideal man.Romantic,sweet and kind.Despite his forgetfulness and clumsiness,he charmed the ladies.He was the man every parent wanted as a son in law.Many girls threw themselves at him and he would politely decline.He only had eyes for one person.The new girl.

 

He left a red rose on her desk daily and her favorite coffee,vanilla latte from Paris Baguette for chilly spring days and choco-chip frappe from Starbucks for hot summer days with a note:

"Brighten up your day with this drink"

~Your prince charming ;)

 

On special occasions,a box of homemade cookies and chocolates would be left alongside the beverage and flower.Call him a stalker,but he was absolutely smitten with you.

 

"Hyung... hyung YA HYUNG FIREEEE "Tao shrieked. 

 

"WHAT WHAT FIRE?"Lay jumped up,looking around frantically for the fire only to realise it was a false alarm.

 

"Hyung just tell her.You're lovesick. You might as well have gone under a trance."Tao rolled his eyes stuffing some pasta into his mouth and a gulp of soda to wash it down.

 

"What are you mad.No.No.Never.I'll make a fool out of myself,"Lay cut him off,shaking his head violently. 

 

"Yi Xing dear you really need to confess, are you really going to graduate like that?"Luhan reasoned,popping a piece of Lay's kimbap into his mouth and giving the boy a pointed look.

 

"But hyungggg "Lay whined,using aegyo- which he rarely used.

 

"But Layyyyyyy" Chen copied as he sat down, " grow some balls will you"

 

"I think you should too Chen,I heard you have a thing for that violin major girl?The one who had straight black hair?"Xiumin mocked and Chen turned red at the ears.Xiumin to smirked in statisfaction.

 

Lay poked at his kimbap and pouted,was it so difficult?He sighed.The next period was Math.Maybe,just maybe he would confess.Soon,the bell rang and the boys bid farewell before leaving for their classes in the different wings of the school.

 

~Math Period~

Sighing,Lay scribbled some ideas for a confession on his notebook. 

 

Confession Ideas:

Flowers 

Candlelit dinner

"Accidental " meeting(?)

Strai-

 

He hadn't finish writing down his fourth idea when the paper was snatched out of his hands.Yixing gulp,in front of him was Mr Wu,all 189cm of him towering over the poor boy.He read the contents before folding it and keeping it in his pocket.

 

"Meet me in the gym after school"That was all he said,"Now back to the lesson,as I was saying,the quadratic equation,would therefore be..."

 

Lay buried his face in his hand,he could literally feel the redness of his face.He was screwed. 

 

"Remember gym,after school."Mr Wu called out to the boy,after the lesson,who then nodded meekly.

 

"My life is ed.Sideways,Upwards,Behind.Mr Wu knows me now.Hard and fast."(I'm sorry I had to)Lay groaned,banging his head on the locker.

 

"Wow,Someone is really needy today,I bet I know who can solve that. "Chen walked by and opened his locker,smirking. 

 

"Shut up troll"Lay smacked the younger on the head and rolled his eyes.

 

"If you say so~ MINSEOKKIE HYUNGGGG"Chen cooed and ran towards his favorite Hyung.

 

Lay banged his head against the locker,of all people Mr Wu...gah he was officially screwed.He grabbed his books and made his way to the gym.

 

"Mr Wu?"he called timidly,a basketball shot in his direction nearly knocking his head off.

 

"Shoot"Mr Wu said simply nodding towards the basket.

 

Lay forcefully threw the ball upwards and it soared in a perfect arc into the basket.Mr Wu clapped and went on to retrive the ball.

 

"That's what you need,accuracy and no hesitation. "Mr Wu advised,passing the ball back to the very confused guy.

 

"What?"Lay raised an eyebrow, spinning the ball on his finger.

 

"Jesus Christ. Just confess.Even your teacher is impatient!"Mr Wu groaned and smacked the ball out of his grasp",Annex B,third dance studio from left "

 

Lay blinked and before he knew it he was kicked out of the gym with a stern "confess or I'll you" which would have been funny if not for his nerves.He hesitated before being booted at his arse which sent him flying and desperately trying to regain his posture.Mr Wu narrowed his eyes and slammed the gym doors shut,looking out through the small rectangular glass on the door.Whelp,it was now or never...Lay dashed to Annex A,praying you were still present.

 

"Ummm hi."Lay greeted after he had practically flew in,a great entrance that was.

 

"Uhhh hi? Yi Xing right?"you extended your hand skeptically.

 

Lay's insides immediately turned into a puddle of goo as he saw how cute you were,even in practice clothes which consisted of jeans and a muscle tank which said "Lost Souls" and old converses.He shook your hand and noticed the many loom bands which you wore."Friendship bands' he thought.

 

"Sooooo...what are you doing here?"you asked, shifting your weight from left to right.

 

"Eh eh....ummm WANNA GO IN A DATE WITH ME?"Lay blurted out before covering his face in embarrassment. 

 

You smiled and pried his hands away from his face,"of course,prince charming"

 

"Haha.You know?I guess,since We're all good...lets have a dance battle,"Lay challenged, putting his bag down...

 

 

Word count:832

 

A/N: IM SO DAMNED SORRY.I've been really busy.It's midnight now and i need to sleep early.I'll update after EOYs(End of Year exams).EOYs in 2weeks...and i haven't studied.WELL IM SCREWED. Heh anywayss.Love you awsome people. MUACKS.IM SORRY 유_유