Pride and Prejudice(Minseok)

I really love you

 

Your hands brushed along the spines of the books in the antique shop.

"Pride and Prejudice... pride and...assa found it"you whispered to yourself.

Just then you felt someone brush your hand.Looking up your eyes met with a man's. Huge sparkly eyes was the main point of his face,he was incredibly handsome.
Instinctively your hand retracted with a jolt.

"Did you want to get this?"the man asked cocking his head,blinking.

"Ahhh umm you can have it"you stuttered,blushing.

"It's ok,it's not that important anyway..."he waved it off and handed the book to you.

"Minseok-ah!Did you find the book?"another equally good looking man appeared.

"Ahh...no....umm"the man who was known as Minseok hesitated.

"Pride and prejudice is pretty common,Siwon said they had a copy or two here... "the man frowned,"You like that book,I'll get it for you okay.For your Birthday. "

"Ah..it's ok-"

"Umm...excuse me...uhhh you can have the book...i can go to another shop..."you shoved the book into Minseok's hand and was about to make an escape when Minseok called you.

"My friend just texted me.He found one at the other antique bookstore."Minseok handed you the book and flashed you a lopsided grin.

"Oh...ummm thank you,"you bowed and zoomed off towards the counter to pay.

Minseok gazed at the girl with a slight grin.The sunlight seeping into the musty antique bookstore created a halo above your head,which Minseok was admiring shamelessly. Well,until Suho brought down a thick,hard covered book on him.Ahh Charles Dickens...Minseok giggled as he fell onto the floor.That was indeed a hard strike.

~weeks later~
"Ice americano,"the barista announced and placed it on the counter.

You plodded to the counter,still half asleep. Absentmindedly,you reached out for the cup of caffine.A hand brushed over yours,much like the other day at the book store.Frowning you turned.It was the man at the bookstore again!

"Ahh you can have it...I'm not in a rush haha,"you offered him the cup of ice cold drink.

"Nahh no sweat.You have it."Minseok gave you his cheeky grin once again,"Seems like we have a lot in common.Wanna stay and chat...umm?"

"Chae rin"you replied dazed.

You were caught by surprise.On a lazy Saturday morning in nothing more than a grey HBA hoodie and skinny jeans.

,you were about to chat with possibly the most gorgeous man in the universe.Well your universe that is.Even you Uzzlang brother Minho seemed to be lacking (Sorry i just ugh.Minho is the epitome of gorgeous but i want to express that in your eyes,Minseok was better and show how...umm entranced by him).
Soon,the both of you made your way to a small booth in the corner. Minseok offered you his jacket to cover your bare legs.An action which you blushed at.Silently, both of you sipped your drinks,lost in your individual thoughts. Until Minseok decided to get the ball rolling.

"So Jane Austen aye..."Minseok hesitated a bit.

"A good author,best i dare say,"you faltered at that statement.

"Agreed.But...don't you feel Charlotte Lucas shouldn't have married Reverend Collins?'Minseok pondered.

"Oh my god no."you protested.

Thus,Minseok's statement led to an heated argument on soley Charlotte and Reverend Collins.After a while,the argument turned into light teasings and occasional flicks on the forehead.

"So Chae rin...it was a nice chat,how about another date?"Minseok asked winking,"Be my Elizabeth?"

You blinked before replying, "Of course,Mr Darcy."

Minseok laughed and he petted your head before bidding farewell to you.

"Bye!M-"you were surprised by the sudden peck on the cheek and turned tomato red.

"On second thought, I should walk with you,"Minseok grabbed you and led you away.

"Uhh my house is that way,"you pointed at the opposite direction.

"Let me steal you on a second date,"Minseok grinned and dragged you along.


 

Word count:608

 

A/N:I haven't read Pride and Prejudice so i had to do with the information online sighhh.Excuse this poor excuse of an author for not updating because she is an lazy arse and her friend is better than her at updating.Kyungmaine143 u can punch me on Tuesday eyy.

But hope you guys enjoy the story and i lub all of yew berry berry muchhhh.MUACKS