Best Luck(Chen)

I really love you

A/N:Inspired by It's Okay,It's Love OST 'Best Luck' 

 

~Anyway, I really like you

You hugged me when

I was quietly smiling babe~

 

"JONGDAEEEE!!"You squealed as you launched yourself at him.

 

The said man couldn't help but smile,he had never made the feelings he haboured for you know.He couldn't bring himself to.He was so cowardly to the point that he's starting to agree with Minseok calling him a sissy.

 

~I waited for today, for your sweetness

Look at me,

I’ll protect you babe~

 

Jongdae had just came back from China,his exchange trip since he was taking Chinese as a second language. His Chinese had improved vastly and he was able to communicate with you using your mother language.

 

"Let's get going,I bet you're tired,you have no idea how nice our apartment is now..."you babbled on as Jongdae pulled his luggage along.The both of you had persuaded your parents to let you live together. Since your parents were rarely home,they agreed and bought an apartment near Seoul High.Sadly Jongdae had left before the renovations were done,leaving you to decorate the house by yourself.

 

Your talking had not ceased even as you stepped out of the airport. Skipping along you didn't realize that the traffic light hadn't turned green and nearly got into an accident. 

 

"Wow,slow down there marshmallows,"Jongdae grabbed your hand just in time.

 

A warm fizzy feeling bubbled in your stomach."Marshmallow"you haven't heard him say it in years.The last time he used it was when you were in Junior High...that was at least 5 years ago...

 

~I dream every day

Of holding your hand

and flying forever, until always~

 

It was only when Jongdae had reached the apartment when he realized,he had never let go of your hand since you almost practically threw yourself at the road.Jongdae let himself sink into oblivion.The number of times he had fantasized both of you as a couple was countless.He had missed you in China,thinking of you constantly. So much so,that his friend or fellow dinosaur as his friends named them,Jonghyun was rolling his eyes at how in love his "brother" was.If they had stayed in China longer Jonghyun's eyeballs would have rolled out of his eye sockets.Yep,Jongdae was such a stubborn .

 

"Jongdae..."you poked his cheek,pouting."Don't you like our room?"

 

"O-o-our room?"Jongdae stammered.A year in China and he had already forgotten that the apartment had limited rooms.He had suggested using the other room as a study area,more like an excuse to watch you sleep.Jongdae cleared his throat and nodded in approval at the decoration. He especially liked the pictures that hung from a string pasted on the walls.Pictures of his closets friends.Which meant 50% were with you,30% with his extended "dinosaur" family (Donghae,Amber and Jonghyun in case you didn't know) and 20% with his other 11 friends.He chuckled at the Polaroid of Baekhyun which had "Be mine ❤" scribbled at the bottom.(The Christmas present Chen got in Exo Showtime)

 

"Glad you like it,I'll go make lunch now,"you announced and skipped to the kitchen.Still as hyper as Jongdae had left you as...of not more.

 

~My love, I miss you

It’s destiny, you can’t avoid it

Every day I’m so lucky

I want to confess my hidden heart,

I love you~

 

Jongdae plopped onto the bed he very well knew was yours.He missed you tons.

 

'It's my destiny, it's our destiny to be together 'Jongdae swears as he ate with Baekhyun.He still remembered how Baekhyun joked that he was never going to let that happen for Jongdae was his.Well,they weren't exactly sober than.They needed to go out for a drink soon and he needed to confess soon.

 

~My trembling lips,

your fluttering heart

You are my love babe~

 

Nightfalls and Jongdae steps into the room with a towel wrapped around his neck.He softly shuts the door and sees you fast asleep.Slowly, he approaches you and kneels down.Trembling, he presses his lips lightly on yours.

 

"Night marshmallow, sweet dreams"Jongdae pressed another kiss on your nose and you scrunched you nose up.Jongdae chuckled lightly.If only he wasn't such a .He really needed to be brave.Soon.He told himself.Soon he would make his feelings known.

 

~I know that this is love

I’m happy because of you

This is love babe~

 

Jongdae can't help but have his poor heart beating so fast practically all the time.The fuzzy feeling he gets on Movie nights where both of you cuddle up in a blanket and watch movies.Secretly being happy that you always manage to fall asleep halfway through the movie and Jongdae would eventually be too lazy to move resulting in both of you waking up on the sofa.Jongdae is happy and content.Laughter rings through the house and a pleasant atmosphere radiates throughout the apartment. 

 

~I dream every day

Of holding your hand

and flying forever, until always~

 

Jongdae smiles pleasantly in his dream.Day after day,all he dreams about are the non existent dates he has with you and he tends to go so far into dreaming about having a family.Oh he's absolutely wrecked.

 

~My love, I miss you

It’s destiny, you can’t avoid it

Every day I’m so lucky

I want to confess my hidden heart,

I love you~

 

Jongdae finally bursts and drops small hints here and there.From being more clingy to being abnormally helpful,but you brushed it off.It was Kim Jongdae afterall.He was as bipolar as a menopausal woman.Just sayin.

 

~I love you so much

that I could risk my everything

I’ll promise you that I’ll care for you

Even if time passes and everything changes

Even if the world ends,

my love~

 

Love has no limits and Jongdae knows that.He had lost count of the times you had stubbornly insisted on taking a night walk alone and almost got ,kidnapped and knocked down.Jongdae sits down one again as he waits for the stinging pain on his lips to subside.This time,he had insisted on following you.

 

"Haizzz can't you not take any walks at night?"Jongdae groans but secretly,he's happy he had been your knight in shining amour.Despite the multiple bruises on his cheekbones.

 

You didn't reply as you dabbed antiseptic on his cut.Jongdae chuckled lightly.That idiot could still laugh after getting badly beaten.He really was something. 

 

"Sorry for that"you mumble standing to dispose of the gauze.

 

~You are my luck,

I can’t avoid it

Every day I’m so lucky

I want to confess my hidden heart,

I love you~

 

"Hey,look at me"Jongdae whispered. He had magically gotten the will to man up.

 

You looked at him curiously.Jongdae lifted your chin up,he leaned forward and his lips ghosted across yours.

 

"I love you"Jongdae whispered huskily and searched your eyes for any emotion,only to find none,"let's try this relationship out?"

 

"Okay.Let's try"you breathed as Jongdae pressed his lips on yours in a sweet kiss.

 

Word count:1114

 

A/N:Just a quick fic.Sorry,if it's no good.I really should study.Okai it's going to be my last update before EOYs SORRYYY