Love, Keychains and Bubble Tea(Sehun)

I really love you

 

Sehun has always wondered why he was so attracted to you.He never felt like this when both of you were seat mates in Middle School.Now graduation from High School was fast approaching, he wondered what had changed his mindset about you.

 

"OH SEHUN,are you paying attention? "Miss Lee smacked the ruler on the table,"If you are,what is the past tense of 'put'?

 

Sehun cursed under his breath.He knew Kris tutoring him was a bad idea.It was all ghetto english...he should have asked Peniel when he had met BTOB with Kyungsoo hyung.

 

"Uhhh 'put'?"Sehun hazarded an answer,since 'putted' had sounded nonsensical. 

 

"Correct.But please pay attention. "Miss Lee signaled for him to take a seat.

 

"Yes Miss Lee,sorry."Sehun smiled sheepishly and say down.

 

It was not long until his thoughts drifted off to you.You weren't that tall just average so you sat in the third last row,just a table away from Sehun.The love sick boy frowned when he saw you trying to supress your giggles after hearing the joke your best friend and seatmate,Gongchan had told you.In the 2 years he had sat beside you,he had never made you laugh so hard.Sehun accepted his fate he was utterly love sick with you.Maybe it was during the summer class trip to Jeju-do last year...maybe it had been the recent gathering your old class had at the beach house Joo Myun had lent Sehun?He had only hung out with you once or twice there as you were with Gongchan most of the time.Most of the time it was to accompany you to get bubble tea as Gongchan refused to.

 

"Ya,Sehun pay attention. Miss Lee's gonna give you detention if you continue spacing out."Taemin flicked Sehun's forehead and half whispered.

 

Sehun sighed and his eyes wander back to the board...still not quite paying attention.He should go get some bubble tea with you...if it would help his condition at all.

 

"Hey,Gongchan,I want bubble tea.. let's go^^"You begged,giving puppy eyes,you wanted to ask Sehun but you weren't sure if he was busy.Both of you didn't talk unless you met at the bubble tea shop coincidentally. The only time you had asked was at the beach chalet.

 

"NOOOO...IM NOT GOING TO SPEND MONEY ON YOU.I see Baro hyung.Kay BYEEE"Gongchan sprinted to his hyung,leaving you pouting. 

 

You pouted*I guess I'll go alone then...*Just then, you felt a tap on your shoulder. 

 

"Hey,wanna get bubble tea?"Sehun asked,rocking on the balls of his feet.

 

"Ummm..sure,let's go!"you grinned and started walking. 

 

The walk was akward,no one spoke, silence hung in the air,akwardness practically radiated from both of you.

 

*Should or not...GAHHH*Sehun removed one hand from his pocket and discreetly slipped his hand into yours.You looked down blushing, despite it being so cliche in a drama serial way,you couldn't help it.You had liked Sehun,you had hoped to meet him at the bubble tea shop everytime.He had always turned up.Like there was a sort of telepathy.He knew you favorite, you knew his.That was pretty much all you knew about each other besides basic administrative matters like each other's full name and birthday.

 

Sehun made a bold moved and pulled you closer,intertwining your fingers. He jumped slighty at the coldness of your hands.

 

"Your hands are really cold,you sure you want bubble tea?"Sehun asked,frowning. 

 

"Yep im sure.My hands get sweaty in air conditioned rooms and they get cold after a while."you replied.

 

Sehun nodded but he brought your hand into his pocket.Your eyes widened slightly.He wanted to slap himself.It was too huge a move.Nevertheless, you didn't struggle.The atmosphere was slightly better as both of you continued walking.

 

"I'll get us the drinks, you find a seat."

 

Sehun let go of your hand and you could feels a distinct longing to hold his hand longer.As he made way to the counter,he couldn't help reminisce about the feeling of your hand.

 

"The usual?and the caramel bubble tea for the girl? "the kind ahjumma asked,she knew both of you too well.

 

"Uah you know us so well,"Sehun smiled and paid.

 

"Would you like the couple's discount? "The ahjumma asked,"There are couple keychains included."

 

"Ahhh,we're not-"

 

"I'll just give it,save it for when you're a couple,good luck,"she winked and passed Sehun the keychains,one half of a heart,one half saying 'his' the other saying 'hers'.

 

Sehun had already hung his around his phone and casually let it dangle as he sat down with your drinks.

 

"My treat"he grinned purposely holding your drink with the phone in his hand.

 

"Awww that keychain is so cute...whose the lucky one huh?"she nudged his shoulder,he could see a hint of jealousy in your eyes.Or at least it was what he thought it was...

 

"You"he muttered.

 

"Nae?"

 

"Oh heh nothing, come on...I think i want some fresh air,to the park?"Sehun said absent-mindedly he was already planning his confession.Sneaky Sehunnie kekeke

 

Sehun grabbed your hand once again and headed to the park.

 

"It's nice isn't it,just the two of us"Sehun sipped on his chocolate bubble tea.

 

"Hmmm yep."

 

"You know....there's this guy in school who looks at you almost every second. The look in his eyes is just pure adoration. You know if you had paid more attention and not be so dense i think you guys..."he drifted off as he sat down and pulled you to sit.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I think you guys would look cute,"he continued with a chuckle as he leant back hugging his bagpack and drinking his bubble tea.Whereas,you had stopped.

 

"Who?Who is it?"You sat up and looked at him.Too close...Sehun wanted to kiss you right there and then.*NO KEEP CALM YOU IDIOT"

 

"Its...who do you think it is?"Sehun smirked as he took a sip of your bubble tea.

 

"YA..."you screamed in protest.

 

"Kekeke indirect kiss"Sehun chuckled.

 

"Tell meeeee who is it,"

 

"It's..."Sehun leaned down and pressed his lips on yours.He shifted closer and wrapped his free hand around your waist.Slowly,he moved his lips hoping for a response and you did.Timidly moving them at first but Sehun started to put more love into it,moving his lips fiercely against your.You gripped his hair.Both of your bubble teas long forgotten set on the floor.You pulled away but Sehun continued kissing your cheeks,forehead,earlobe and finally pushing your hair away to kiss your neck.Nipping lightly at it.

 

"This is a public area, can you kids respect the public and leave this affection for at home?"an old lady huffed, crossing her arms across her chest.

 

Sehun pulled away,"Sorry,we'll leave now."

 

Grinning cheekily,he led you away.His arm was still around your waist.You were bright red and ashamed.

 

"It's me haha mianhae"Sehun murmured into your ear and kissed your cheek,"Jagiya....saraghae"

 

".....nado saranghae Sehun ah."you said shyly,gripping harder on the straps of your backpack.

 

"Aww my baby's so cute"Sehun cooed as he pulled you closer and ruffled your hair,"Let's go to mine.Watch a movie and cuddle?Stay for dinner?My parents aren't home anyway."Sehun asked kissing your hair,he couldn't stop.He was on cloud nine.

 

"Okay sure,I'll call Gongchan oppa,"you pulled out your phone.

 

"Babe....I don't like you calling another guy to inform him,you should be doing that to only me"Sehun pouted,lightly taking the phone away from you.

 

"I know but he'll nag at me tomorrow.It's just Gongchan okay?"you tapped his nose and took back your phone.

 

"Arasso...."Sehun sulked and planned to punish you when you both went back.A tickle fight and a breathtaking hug.Literally a breathtaking hug.He had planned to cuddle with you the whole night.Since both of you were comfortable already why not?

 

He chuckled as he continued on his way home with you.

 

Word count:1242

 

 

A/N:For all you Sehun lovers.Sorry I broke your heart in the last one shot.This is a cute one shot.Inspired by my class.We planned to have gatherings everytime we're free during the holidays.But i don't have a crush in my class.Maybe I did but I was 9 for Pete's sake it was probably cost I hung out with him too often.Now my feelings are gone.Just letting you guys know me a bit.

 

Hope u guys liked it haha.Maybe it didn't make much sense.Sehun seems so straight forward here.MUST BE THE WEED.YIXING WHY DID YOU FEED HIM WEED? HUH? Jkjkjk