When He Comes Back(Baekhyun)

I really love you

 

*Kkaeb song...*You laughed,your boyfriend had texted you.He had set that as his message ringtone.That cute beagle.

Baekhyun: Jagiya,I'm boarding the plane in 5minutes,I'll be homes asap.Love you~

You grinned and quickly replied saying that you would wait for him to come home,insisting until the very end.

 

You lazed around in front of the tv before starting on your report which was due the next week.Well,it wouldn't hurt to start early right?But since you were juggling both training and school,you were dead tired some days.So you had better start when you could.And....training meant being a trainee at Woolim Entertainment. That was how you and Baekhyun met.After failing to pass the auditions for SM,you wandered around aimlessly too sad and numb to do anything.It was a coincidence you were at Exo's dorm near the SM building when Baekhyun saved you from almost getting involved in an accident. It wasn't love at first sight.No,no,no.Both of you became sworn siblings. When he was free,you guys were literally attached to the hip.Always together creating havoc,sometimes joined by the happy virus, Chanyeol and resident troll,Chen.It was only 3 years later when he confessed.By then you had picked yourself up and auditioned at Woolim and had gotten in.The good news?SM and Woolim had collaborated so you could often see Baekhyun.

 

As you typed the last few words of your report and saved it,your eyelids felt heavy.*I need to stay up for Baekkie...I bet he hasn't eaten yet.*You decided to watch a bit of Infinite's new reality show,This Is Infinite.Soon,fatigue took over and you fell asleep,the reality show still playing. 

 

"Jagiya,Im-"Baekhyun stopped in mid cheer when he saw you fast asleep on the table.Your cup of tea already cold.He locked the door and put his bag down,"Aish pabo I told you to sleep."

 

Baekhyun carefully carried you to your room and tucked you in.After kissing your forehead,he left to take a bath and eat something.As Baekhyun was waiting for the water to boil,he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist.

 

"Yeah babe?"He turned around and enveloped you in a hug.

 

"I missed you,why didn't you wake me up?I could have cooked for you"You muttered, nuzzling his neck.

 

He ruffled your hair and lifted your chin up for a kiss.Both of you enjoyed the kiss before you broke the kiss for air.

 

"I miss you too and you need to rest,"Baekhyun whispered against your lips before planting a chaste kiss on them,"Go back to sleep you must be very tired."

 

"Oppa...I want to spend time with you please?I don't have anything on tomorrow."You pouted cutely and gave him puppy eyes.

 

"Arasso,anyway I have a day off tomorrow,"He flashed you his rectangular smile and went back to put the noodles into the pot of boiling water.

 

You sat down resting your head on the table and watched him cook.He turned around a couple of times and grinned at you.Both of you had this best friend and lover relationship. You could act like best friends sometimes and a couple sometimes.After Baekhyun had finished his late dinner,you shooed him upstairs to get ready for bed while you cleaned up.By the time you where ready he was already on the bed snuggling into the blankets.

 

"Cuddle session?"Baekhyun asked,opening his arms wide cutely.

 

Without hesitation, you crawled under the covers and snuggled up next to him.He laced his fingers through yours and rubbed them lightly with his thumb and whispered sweet nothings into your ear.It had been ages since you both last stayed like this,it felt good.

 

"I love you,"Baekhyun blew into your ear and nibbled your earlobe,earning giggles from you.

 

"I love your freckles,your nose,your eyes..."he kissed every part that he mentioned and soon he was showering you with kisses,"and i especially love your lips,"He captured your lips into a liplock.

 

"Haha you're so cheesy"You grinned when he broke the kiss.

 

"But you like it haha"Baekhyun your hair as you nodded and snuggled closer to him,"It's late let's sleep,we can cuddle in bed all day tomorrow, "

 

"Mmhh Night Baekkie,"You leaned up to kiss him before he pulled you impossibly closer.

 

"Night babe sleep well"Baekhyun smiled and closed his eyes feeling like the king of the world.

 

Word count:698

 

A/N:WASSAP LITTLE FREAKS©(I needed to,copyright to Key or he'll slap me haha).Yeah your author nim decided to make a one shot instead of updating hee other stories*Sehun judging me so hard*So yeah this idea has been bugging me since morning so I finally wrote it and.... it's like almost 1am here.Okie better go to sleep,annyeong lovelies!Saranghae*throws hearts*