Am I In Love?; Onew

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

You sped down the street with your skateboard and your hair flowing behind you. You hear a beep from the car as you turn your head to look and of course end up in a heap on the ground.

‘Ouch’ you say opening your eyes to see a gorgeous guy underneath your body.

‘Oh… Mianhae’ You say quickly as he lets out a small laugh.

‘It’s okay but can you get off’ he said with a smooth voice that rang in your head. You snapped out of it and climbed off his toned body that was pressed up against you.

‘Well no harm was done… Be safe’ the guy told you brushing off his clothes and continuing on his way as you ran a hand through your hair.  You turned the corner and arrived at your destination to the alley where familiar tough faces greeted you.

ONEW POV

You smiled at the pretty girl crushing your body with her eyes closed, she soon opened them and they were such a pretty colour you thought to yourself.  She spoke with a soft voice towards you as she apologized.  She climbed off your body and you could see she was admiring you from the way her eyes scanned your body. This girl seemed tough but you could tell that isn’t how she used to be; she has a sweet persona you just had to find it.  You brushed off your clothes and continued on your way with a smile.

You couldn’t get her face off your mind as you sipped your coffee.

‘A LITTLE MORE… ALMOST THERE’ Onew was on his way home when he heard yelling from the alley, he turned his head and looked down where a group of people stood crowded around something. Onew was too curious to not check it out as he walked closer to see they were doing an arm wrestling competition which caught his attention as the two men battled to see which one was stronger.

‘You.. Want to be next?” the man pointed to Onew who looked behind him when he finally realised the man spoke to him. Onew was stronger than he seemed and he thought why not as he was pulled into the middle.

‘Lets see what you got’ the man Onew faced said to him as Onew flashed his smiles before taking his hand. A few minutes later Onew went through everyone always smiling like a child but showing outstanding strength.

‘No one can beat this person are you sure you are up for it?” The man told you, you nodded but gasped when you saw who you were facing. It was the girl from before the beautiful one who crashed into you.

‘I am not going to go easy on you’ you told her as she smirked and held out her hand.

‘Don’t cry when you lose’ she said as you waited for the bell to ring. Onew pushed softly but could feel the girl pushing as hard as she could. She was strong much stronger than what Onew expected as he felt his arm dangerously close to the losing line.  Onew took a breath in and pushed her hand back quickly as the bell rang. Onew won as he smiled back at her but she was already gone.

‘Here for winning’ they pushed a small stack of money into his hands and patted on his back before he ran off towards her.

‘Go away’ She said to him as he caught her arm.

‘Can I at least know your name?’ Onew asked with a  small smile that no girl could resist.

‘My name is… ______’ She told him as he nodded.

‘Lee Jinki but everyone calls me Onew’ he smiled as her pout began to go away.

‘Mianhae for…’ he began when suddenly rain poured down soaking the two. Onew grabbed her hand and lead her towards a small shelter area where she tried to dry herself.

‘Are you okay?’ Onew asked her as she nodded slowly trying to distance herself from this amazingly sweet and charming guy.

‘If you are cold… I can hold you’ Onew suggested as she bit her lip and blushed shaking her head. Onew could feel his heart thumping fast being near her when suddenly she sneezed rubbing her nose that turned red.

‘It’s okay… I don’t bite’ Onew said moving closer when his arms wrapped around her body trying to warm her with his own.

‘I-I have to go’ she said quickly feeling too comfortable in his arms, she pushed him away and ran back home before he could say another word.

Onew watched her run as he turned around and began making his own way home trying to clear his thoughts but only her face filled his mind.

‘Something is wrong with Onew Hyung’ Taemin called out as Onew sat on the windowsill in his own world remembering the feeling of body close to his.

‘I know that look… Onew only gets that look for chicken…. But you haven’t had any today so that means…. ONEW IS IN LOVE’ Jonghyun called out as all the boys came out with smirks on their faces.

‘I am not in love pabo’ Onew scoffed but that only made Jonghyun more eager to find out who this girl is that made Onew all dreamy.

‘Well who is she? What’s her name?” Minho questioned as Onew got up and brushed them all away.

‘I am NOT in love’ Onew said locking himself in the room.

‘Am i?’ Onew whispered to himself before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

 Onew woke up and sat down to eat and soon she came into his mind once more.

‘THAT FACE’ Jonghyun said sitting beside Onew who punches his arm.

‘Just tell us’ Key joined in sitting on the other side.

‘Aissh so annoying’ Onew said grabbing his breakfast and walking away.

‘If you like this girl just go find her’ Onew turned his head to see Minho watching him from the door.

‘But… I don’t know if she feels the same’ Onew replied when Minho put his arm on his shoulder.

‘You won’t know unless you try’ Minho said stealing Onew’s breakfast while Onew pulled on his jeans and shirt before running out the door.

He ran down the street to the place where he met her and looked around. He went to the super market and grabbed a drink before continuing his search; he walked up and down the street for the hundredth time.

‘Maybe its fate that we aren’t meant to meet again’ Onew whispered to himself as he began walking home with his head down when suddenly he banged heads with someone.

‘Ouch’ Onew heard the familiar voice once again making his eyes flash open to see her once again on top of his body.

‘O-Onew?” she said as she got off pulling him up as well.

‘I Know we don’t know each other very well…. But it just happened that we met each other like this again and ever since then I couldn’t stop thinking about you and – ‘ The girl put a finger on Onew’s lips and with a smile she nodded.

‘I would love to go on a date with you’ She whispered as he smiled back at her.

~~~

‘And that’s how we met… And til this day I never regretted going in that dark alleyway’ Onew said as you smoothed out your wedding dress.

‘You know I let you win that day’ You teased as Onew kissed you softly in front of your friend and family.

>.< Anyone want to help me with assignments? Okay No One *sobs* WAE SHINee NO COMEBACK YET >.< Gonna go curl up in a corner noaaaw bye >.<