Special Birthday; Gongchan

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

‘SAENG II CHUK HA HAE HYERI’ Gongchan sang waking you up from your sleep. He walked in with a small cupcake and a candle placed on top as he sat down on your bed making it lean to the side. He wore a party hat on top of his neat brown hair. Gongchan had a bright smile plastered on his milky white face as he continued singing to you.

‘Blow out the candles and make a wish but why would you need a wish when you already got me...’ You rolled your eyes at his ego as you blowed the small candle out.

‘Eat it and you will have to kiss the nearest boy’ He fed you the cupcake as you kissed your boyfriend on his thin pink lips.

‘What do you want to go today?’ You asked him as he bit into the cupcake.

‘Don’t worry Hyeri I have it all planned today all you have to do is kiss your boyfriend for being the best KEKE’ He grabbed your hand making you quickly get changed as he went downstairs. You opened your closest to find a black bag with a note.

‘WEAR ME & GONGCHAN WILL BE A HAPPY BOY!!’ You looked over his writing a few more times as you opened the bag. You pulled out the smooth fabric it was a dress. The dress was white and strapless as it showed some skin making you roll your eyes. You slipped the dress on and walked downstairs as Gongchan ogled your outfit with a smile.

He covered your eyes as soon as you walked outside making you jump in surprise when he revealed what he did. Outside your house was a carriage with white horses and a man dressed in a suit opening the door. It was like out of a fairy tale as you walked inside the carriage with Gongchan.

‘Gongchan….’ You whispered as the carriage began moving.

‘Do you like it?’ He said waiting for your response.

‘I love it…It is so much GOMAWO’ you asked him pecking him on his cheek.

‘That is not all wait for the big surprise!’ He said as you just imagined the possibilities of what he would have done.  The carriage finally stopped at a one of the most known music theatres in Seoul Gongchan led the way onto the stage with no one there but him and you it felt more special. On the stage only one spotlight was on and everything else was dark as he led you to the centre. The lights finally all flashed on to show a black grand piano beside you. Gongchan was a talented musician as he sat down on the piano and pressed a key.

‘Hm… Something is wrong with this piano’ He said as you didn’t know a thing about music you kept quiet.

‘Hyeri can you check inside the piano for me? I think there is something stuck inside.’  You nodded as you poked your head inside and in the darkness something glinted in the light making you drawn to it. You reached your arm inside to pull out a small object but before you could check what it was Gongchan pulled it from your hands.

He patted the piano seat beside him making you sit as he showed you what it was; A silver ring that had love hearts around the edges.

‘I want to make us an official couple with this couple ring…’ He slid the finger over yours as he pulled another one out of his pocked and slipped it onto his finger. He leaned in and kissed you softly on your lips as he wiped your cheek making you realised you were slightly tearing.

‘I hope those are happy tears’ He said with a light chuckled as you wiped your tears lightly hitting his chest as he kissed you once more.

‘Gongchan Saranghaeyo’ you whispered as he began playing the piano to you as you realised this was the best birthday you ever had spending it with Gongchan.

‘Hyeri, Saranghaeyo.’