My Shy Boy; Kim Myungsoo

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

‘He’s staring at you again!’ Your best friend smiled as she nudged you pointing at the cute boy working at the café. You poked your head up from the menu to peek as you caught him he clumsily looked away knocking over a few cups as he blushed. You let out a small laugh at the shy boy who was now hiding behind the counter as you tried to think of what to order. Your best friend gazed at the boy sitting on the other side of the café who had an eye smile as you turned away.

‘I still don’t know what I want....’ You put a finger on your lips as if it helped you decide as your best friend shrugged going back to staring at the cute boy. You received another nudge from your friend as you glared at her.

‘WHAT?’ You looked away from the table to see the awkward café boy standing in front of you with a notepad and a pen. He blushed once again as it shown brightly on his clear milky white skin as you put on a slight smile at his shyness.

‘I-I-I Can come back if… you are not do-done I’m not saying you aren’t done or…’ He continued to stuttered as he looked away scratching his cropped black hair as you saw your best friend get up to leave you alone with him earning another glare.

‘Um… I don’t know what to choose…’ You stared back down at the menu as his eyes light up.

‘Try the hot chocolate and the special chocolate surprise if you want…’ He told you as soon as you looked up his bright smile hid once again as you nodded before he walked away holding his head high.  Your best friend seen to have gotten caught up at the cute guy’s table as you watched the café boy working as he made your drink you saw his lean muscled arms make the drink. He lightly his lips moistening them as you saw a shine to his plump lips. You caught his name badge as he worked, Myungsoo as you smiled at how cute his name is and how you would call him if you were his girlfriend, you daydreamed about how it would feel to be wrapped in Myungsoo oppa’s arms as you shook your head.

He began walking towards you as you suddenly felt your heart beat fast as he carefully made sure everything was in order before he placed the drink and cake in front of you. He quickly walked away before you got any chance to tell him thanks as you picked up the fork placing a mouthful of the cake into your mouth. The cake melted softly in your mouth as you let out a small moan as you turned to see Myungsoo oppa hiding behind the counter watching you, you could see a smile on his lips making you continue to eat.

Every day for the past week you have returned to see Myungsoo oppa, getting jealous when other girls try to flirt with him and only specially ordering food made by him as your feelings grew for this shy awkward boy.

Today you ordered a drink with a note stuck to the side of the cup that said; open the lid. You took off the lid of your hot chocolate to reveal a love heart in the drink and inside the heart were the words; BE MINE?

 You looked up at Myungsoo as he stood behind the bench waiting for you to reply. You walked up to the bench as his face grew red once again. You came close to his face as you could smell his warm scent filling your insides.

‘Kim Myungsoo you want me to be your girlfriend?’

He nodded his head as his smile grew making you smile at the same time as people around you watched.

‘Show me how much you want me to be yours and I will be your girlfriend.’ His face became a confused look as he gave you a small peck on the cheek. You shook your head wanting more as he scratched and ruffled his hair. He let out a small laugh before he got up on top of the counter making everyone in the café stop and watch as your own face finally went red.

‘WILL YOU BE MINE?’ He yelled out loud as everyone in the café cheered and hooted awaiting your answer as you nodded your head in shock before he pulled you on top of the counter. His face was close to yours as he whispered into your ear;

‘Who is shy now?’ He let out a small chuckle before planting his lips onto yours making you swoon into his arms as your daydream became reality.