Sleepy Eunhyuk; Eunhyuk

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

‘Wah, so tensed Eunhyukie’ you rub your boyfriend’s shoulders as he leans his head back to look at you. His blonde hair lightly falling over his eyes as you run a finger down his long neck making him shiver from your touch. He grabs your hand that slowly drags down his chest.

‘Keep massaging’ He whispers putting your hand back on his shoulder as you mehrong at him. He does it back as you lean down lightly biting his bottom lip.

‘Tired’ He whispers as you continue massaging his shoulders, his eyes are closed as you stop massaging. You are about to sit down when suddenly his eyes flash open, giving you a glance.

‘What happened to my massage?’ He says twirling your hair in his fingers as you slap his chest lying down.

‘I’m tired too’ You whisper as he opens his arms to let your rest your head on his chest. After a few minutes you hear him lightly snoring, you look up to see his mouth parted open. The door opens making you look to see Donghae & Leeteuk coming home from vocal training. You put a finger to your mouth to tell them that Eunhyuk is asleep. They nod their heads and give each other a strange glance, they tell you too come as you walk over slipping out of Eunhyuk’s arms.

‘How long has he been asleep?’ Donghae whispers into your ear.

‘A while, Wae?’ You ask.

‘We are going to start setting up here’ Today was Eunhyuk’s party and they had to try setting up without waking Eunhyuk because if they tried to get him out of the house he would straight away know. The boys hand you streamers as the three of you quietly got to work, you hung them around the room as the boys went to blow balloons and prepare food. An hour later you were still preparing as Heechul, Kyuhyun & Ryewook appeared as the three walked inside they knocked over the bag of party hats making it scatter everywhere as all eyes turn to Eunhyuk who just turns the other way to snore some more. The rest of the guys came along with Minho, Onew, Key, Henry and Zhou Mi.

Once Minho arrived he saw the sleeping Eunhyuk and deceived a plan as everyone hid, Minho grabbed his phone placing it right next to Eunhyuk’s ear as it blared; Mr Simple.

Eunhyuk jumped halfway into the air as Minho laughed on the couch, Eunhyuk got up and threw the pillow at Minho as everyone screamed; SURPRISE!

Eunhyuk just stood there smiling as everyone sprayed him with confetti and other material as the party commenced. They put karaoke on and everyone was required to sing as you sang along to; Sorry Sorry.

It was finally the end of the party as everyone left, you went inside to lay beside Eunhyuk who still had his party hat on. His eyes fluttered open at your approach as his mouth turned into a light smile.

‘Gomawo’ He whispers kissing the top of your head.

‘Saranghaeyo…Eunhyuk’ you whisper but he was already snoring as you roll your eyes and fall to sleep to his heartbeat.

So here is two requests; i am getting the others done now so please be patient Thankyou >.<