Visit Me Soon; Songhyu Choi & Donghae

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

‘Siwon OPPAAAA’ Songhyu calls awaiting her brother’s replies. She enters Super Junior’s Dorm and plops her luggage down on the couch to look around. She calls his name but still no one answers… Did he forget?

Songhyu curiously looks inside one of the bedrooms it was the messiest thing she had ever seen: Clothes, comics, movies, blankets everything was everywhere that you couldn’t even see what was the floor. Songhyu stepped over a pile of DVDs stacked in a pile as she noticed Siwon’s bed. His photographs of them on the wall beside where he slept and the stuffed animal she bought him when they were younger. Songhyu laid on the bed resting comfortably and plugging in her earphones awaiting her brother’s appearance.

‘Excuse… Uh Siwon A young girl came in and said she was your dongsaeng so we let her up is that okay?’ The staff asked as soon as Super Junior members made their way to their dorm. Siwon’s eyes became wide he totally forgot today Songhyu said she was going to come.

‘CHOI SIWON HOW COULD YOU FORGET?’ Eunhyuk exclaimed as they all ran up to their dorm, they all knew their dorm wasn’t in a suitable living conditions for a girl let alone Siwon’s dongsaeng.

‘OMO what is she is in our room?’ Ryewook threw out as all the Super junior members ran like there was no tomorrow up the stairs. They burst through the door and looked around no sign of Songhyu, they called her name but no answer.

‘Here is her bags so she must be near’ Kyuhyun picked up the pretty pink bag and looked up at s. Donghae ignored everyone and just wanted to go to bed as he made his way to the room, he barely noticed anything until he heard soft music playing near his bed.  He turned around to see lying on Siwon’s bed was Choi Songhyu sleeping while listening to Super Junior’s No Other. Donghae was frozen watching her sleep she looked like sleeping beauty he didn’t want to wake her… None of the Super Junior members ever met her but only seen her through Siwon’s photos but Donghae had to admit seeing her in real life is breathtaking.

The other members finally made their way to the room as they crowded around sleeping beauty. She turned around and they all jumped.

‘Ottoke? Where did Siwon go?’ Sungmin asked as they all looked around Siwon left somewhere.

‘Bathroom’ Yesung said as they all returned their gaze back to her none of them said anything watching her. Siwon came out of the bathroom and saw all s crowded around his bed.

‘What the hell are you a…. Songhyu? You creepy people stop watching her!” Siwon shooed them all away as they grumble walking away. Siwon leans down and pats his dongsaeng’s sleepy head.

‘Songhyu-ahh’ Siwon cooed as her eyes flutter open with a yawn she sits up finally realizing where she was once again. With a smile she throws her arms around Siwon’s body.

‘Oppa I missed you! When did you get here? OMO was I sleeping the whole time? Where are your members?’ Seeing her oppa has hyped up Songhyu as she began jumping up and down on his bed.

‘I missed you too… We came ten minutes ago and they saw you sleeping  now they are all waiting for you outside’  Songhyu smiled leaping from the bed with confidence but when she walked outside to see them her confidence fizzled and she wanted to crawl into a hole.

‘Annyeongsayo Choi Songhyu imnida’ she bows and looks back up to see the members smiling faces.

‘Well hurry up and introduce yourselves’ Siwon looks at all of them waiting for them to approach her, he knew this was going to happen why are they all like this when a girl is near?

‘Since I’m the leader I will start… Leeteuk nice to meet you call me oppa if you like’ Leeteuk ruffled Songhyu’s hair with a smile as she blushed trying to fix it back up as the rest of the members approached her all but one.

‘Where is Donghae?’ Siwon whispered to the others as Songhyu frowns she really wanted to meet Donghae…

During the whole commotion when the members all came in the room to watch her sleep, Siwon came in and told them all to leave, Siwon & Songhyu’s conversation Lee Donghae was sleeping quietly in his bed.

‘Is Donghae coming out for dinner?’ Shindong said wanting to start eating but Leeteuk wouldn’t let him.

‘Who has clean hands?’ All the members were helping with cleaning and cooking so the only person with clean hands was Songhyu.

‘Can you go wake him? But don’t yell or anything because he will hit you if you wake him like that just a warning’ Songhyu nodded that was easy enough as she walked inside their room.

Donghae was wrapped inside the blanket as Songhyu approached he didn’t budge, she placed a hand on the blanket slowly pulling it off. Revealing an adorable image of Donghae sleeping with his hair covering his eyes.

‘Donghae…’ she whispered Songhyu placed her hand on his shoulder but he didn’t move.

‘Donghae’ she raised a little louder and shook him harder still no movement.

‘Lee Donghae’ this time hovering over him and shaking him this time he caught her arm and twisted it to make her fall onto the bed.

‘I told you not to wake me Eunhyuk’ His eyes were still closed as he held her on the bed.  Songhyu’s cheeks a flaming red as she lay in Donghae’s arms.

‘Um… Donghae it’s not Eunhyuk’ His eyes flashed open and he saw Songhyu beside him resulting in him falling off the bed. Donghae got up in a flash and his cheeks were red.

‘How long was… Uh…’ Donghae couldn’t form a sentence as Songhyu couldn’t help but laugh at the mumbling fish.

‘They asked me to wake you up… It’s okay no one was harmed’ Songhyu smiled walking back outside as Donghae stood speechless watching after her.

‘Eat more’ Siwon placed more food into Songhyu’s already full bowl as she tried to tell him to stop with a mouth full of rice.

‘Swallow your rice first’ Siwon laughed at her as she shoved him.

‘Uh… Just asking but where is she going to sleep?’ Songhyu didn’t think of that either as she stopped eating to hear.

‘In my bed… ‘ Siwon scratched the back of his head.

‘How about she takes manager’s room and he can sleep with us’ Leeteuk showed his leader skills as their manager looked at them with a scary expression but then he looked at Songhyu and nodded his head.

‘Oh I don’t want to be a trouble… I can go to a hotel it’s okay’ Songhyu put her hands up but they told her not to worry as she thanked everyone.

‘I’m going to bed oppa’ All the members were talking as Songhyu prepared to go sleep.

‘Sleep well’ They all told her as she walked to the manager’s room and slipped into bed with happy thoughts.

‘Oh no Ottoke?’ Siwon forgot that he had a schedule the next day as Songhyu felt disappointed she made this trip to spend time with her oppa.

‘Don’t worry go we always have next holidays’ Since Songhyu attends university she can’t always go visit so she can only go during the big holidays.

‘Well I can’t leave you here all by yourself’ Siwon tried to think of a solution and finally thought of something.

‘Wait here’ Siwon left Songhyu in the middle of the living room as he went inside to their room where Donghae was sleeping… He had no schedules today unlike the rest of the members.

‘Donghae’ Siwon shook him but nothing happened, Siwon sighed.

‘I don’t have time for this, YA LEE DONGHAE’ He flipped Donghae on the bed, Donghae threw a punch but missed as he finally woke up.

‘Mwol? You want me to take her out? But But what are we going to do?” Donghae felt nervous at the thought of spending a whole day with Songhyu.

‘Please just this once.. Here’ Siwon handed Donghae money but Donghae gave it back to him.

‘Don’t worry about it… I owe you for the time you covered for me so just go I will take care of her’ Siwon left quickly without another worry as Donghae quickly dressed himself walking outside where Songhyu was waiting.

‘So What do you want to do?’ Donghae asks Songhyu who looks up and smiles.

‘Let’s go for a walk’ They begin walking in any random direction, there was awkward tension between the both of them.

‘About yesterday when I didn’t get to greet you sorry’ Donghae looks at Songhyu who stops walking.

‘It’s okay I know who tired you guys are… But now I get the whole day with you’ She smiles walking ahead leaving behind the dazed Donghae.  Donghae smirks catching up with her as the tension begins to ease into a casual fun atmosphere.

‘OMO I haven’t been to a zoo in ages’ They walk past a zoo but Songhyu can’t seem to leave it looking up at Donghae who sighs shaking his head following her lead inside.  They walk inside and begin admiring the animals, they walk past monkeys and Donghae pretends to be one making Songhyu laugh.  They walk past a panda’s area where they are rolling around on the grass. Songhyu presses her face against the glass because the panda on the other side is doing the same, Donghae stands back and admires how beautiful Songhyu is with a smile.

‘Look Donghae I think they like you’ The pandas come closer as Donghae approaches.

‘Maybe they like Mr.Simple’ Donghae cracks a joke and begins dancing in the middle of the zoo. They walk out but then a hoard of kids almost tackles Songhyu to the ground, Donghae grabs her hand pulling her out of the way. His hand clamped onto hers both their hearts racing from each other’s touch.

‘Stay by my side or you will get hurt’ Donghae tells her as they walk hand in hand around the zoo. 

‘OMO RED PANDAS they are my favourite’ Songhyu runs after the pandas as Donghae gets an idea.

‘Wait here do not move or else’ Donghae quickly runs somewhere leaving Songhyu to admire the cute animals. Donghae quickly returns with a smile calling her name. Songhyu turns around to see Donghae with one of the zoo trainers who is carrying a baby red panda, Songhyu starts to squeal as she runs towards them.

‘Open your arms’ The trainer lets Songhyu carry the red panda as Songhyu’s smile widens as she coos and pats the adorable animal in her arms, Donghae is satisfied that he made her so happy.  Donghae thanks the trainer and gives him money.

‘Donghae you didn’t have to do that… Gomawo’ She leans up and pecks his cheek causing Donghae to become shocked from her boldness. His makes a move this time holding her hand and linking his fingers in between hers.

‘Hungry yet? Lets have some dubokki’ Donghae drags her to a stall where they have some delicious sticks of food. Donghae grabs one and blows on it making it cool holding it to Songhyu’s mouth. Songhyu smiles taking a bite Donghae takes one as well.

‘Indirect kiss’ Songhyu mutters under her breath, Donghae hears it but doesn’t say anything taking another bite.

‘We ate, We played now what?’ Songhyu asks as they walk around.

‘Time to go home’ Donghae tells her making her pout as they get closer to the dorm slowly; they have to release each other’s hand.

‘I’m going home tomorrow oppa’ she nags at Siwon who focuses on the television other than his nagging dongsaeng beside him, the other members scattered all doing their own stuff: Leeteuk on the phone to Sora, Kyuhyun playing Mine Craft, Ryewook and Sungmin watching movies along with other members sleeping. Donghae was in his bed tossing and turning knowing that tomorrow Songhyu was going to go home.

‘I know so here present’ Siwon hands Songhyu a gift it was their Mr.Simple Album with none other than Lee Donghae on the cover.

‘Wah.. Gomawo but you know umma already has it right?’

‘I know this is for you…I picked this one especially for you my dear dongsaeng’ Siwon raises his eyebrows indicating something.

‘Anyways go to bed and I will take you to the airport tomorrow’ Songhyu nods taking her album to bed. She looks at the cover once more… Lee Donghae Do you feel the same?

She woke up early for her flight as she grabbed all her stuff; she was surprised to walk outside to see all the members standing outside waiting for her.  One by one they all hug her goodbye all but one…

‘Let’s go’ Siwon called as Songhyu’s heart dropped because she wouldn’t be able to see Donghae’s face one last time before she left.

‘Take care and tell Umma I said hi’ Siwon hugged his dongsaeng once more before getting dragged off to his schedule. Songhyu looked at her watch almost time to board as she grabbed her stuff standing up from her seat and begins to walk towards the gate.

Songhyu stands in the line waiting to board when suddenly two arms wrap around her waist.

‘Donghae What are you doing here?’ he pulled Songhyu out of the line and held her tightly.

‘I couldn’t let you go without you knowing…’ Donghae had to catch his breath he ran as fast as he could when he was told that Songhyu was already at the airport.

‘Donghae What is it?’

‘ALL PASSENGERS FOR FLIGHT 138 PLEASE BOARD’ that was her plane as she let go of Donghae’s arm walking towards the plane.

‘I LIKE YOU CHOI SONGHYU’ Donghae called out in the middle of the airport, Songhyu stopped mid walk as she turned back around with a smile.

‘I like you too Lee Donghae’ He ran up to her and pulled her body towards his pushing her lips to his own.

‘Direct kiss’ he whispered when they parted.

‘Visit me soon’ He hugged her once more as she began walking away.

‘YOU’RE MINE CHOI SONGHYU DON’T FORGET IT!’ he called waving to her a she boards the plane.

*Merry Christmas ^^ I will try to finish the rest of the requests soon !!