Onew & Minho & Rinrin (oc); You’ll be okay without me

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

‘You’re here’ Rinrin ran towards her bestfriend Onew who happily greets her with a warm hug, he runs a hand through her hair making her blush.

‘Where’s Minho?’ Onew looks around and sees their friend hasn’t arrived yet as they wait at the entrance of the festival.

‘Hello there’ Rinrin felt a pair of strong arms around her and knows Minho has arrived. Onew and Rinrin turn around to see Minho standing as tall as always with a large smile on his face.  They finally walk inside the festival as Minho and Onew both take one of Rinrin’s hands linking it with their own. 

‘What do you want to play first?’ Rinrin looks around and smiles pointing at one of the machines. The machine Rinrin pointed to was a punching machine whoever punches the hardest wins a prize, there is a meter the highest punch is 100. The three of them placed their money down on the counter as the machine whirled to life with lights and noises. 

‘Ladies first’ Onew placed Rinrin in front of the machine as she punched as she hard as she could but she only got the meter to 45. She pouted as Onew ruffled her hair moving her aside as he prepared for his own turn.  Onew rolled up his long sleeve shirt and tensed his muscles making Rinrin swoon and Minho gag. Onew took in a deep breath and punched the bag as the meter shot up giving Onew a score of 87. Onew smirked walking past Minho who cracked his knuckles as he shot Rinrin a quick wink before taking his punch. Everyone went silent watching the meter Minho’s score was 92 as he jumped in the air claiming his prize.  Onew rolled his eyes and they kept walking around the festival as Onew spotted the haunted house tugging at Rinrin’s arm the three friends entered.

Rinrin couldn’t see anything as she clung onto their arms, a ghost popped out in front of them as Rinrin screamed loudly earning a laugh from Minho and Onew. 

‘Are you afraid?’ a creepy voice called out as lights flashed around them and a creepy laugh echoed. Rinrin dug her nails into their arms as they walked.  A girl in a white dress and her long hair that covered her face approached them as Rinrin pressed against one of the boys.  They neared the end of the haunted house when suddenly a clown with blood on it’s face popped out and a girly scream came out. They exited the house as Onew looked at Rinrin.

‘That last scream of yours Rinrin was so high it nearly broke my eardrums’ Onew mocked as Rinrin raised an eyebrow at Onew.

‘I wasn’t the one screaming at the end’  Onew and Rinrin turned towards Minho who looked pale as Rinrin turned around to hide her laugh whereas Onew pointed and laughed loudly at his friend.

‘SHUT UP! I DON’T LIKE CLOWNS’ Minho punched Onew’s arm as Rinrin smelt dubbokki in the air, her body automatically moved to the warm yummy smell as the two boys trailed after her. 

‘I will treat you Rinrin’ Onew said as he bought three sticks and gave them to his friends. The trio walked around enjoying the sights eating when suddenly there was a loud scream near them.

‘OMO IS THAT? ONEW OPPAAAAA’ Near them a group of girls dropped their stuff and began running towards where they stood. Onew looked around and grabbed Rinrin’s hand as they ran as fast as they could with Minho behind them.  They hid behind the rollercoaster trying to catch their breaths.

‘I’m sorry I didn’t think they would find me here…. I wrecked the night sorry Rinrin’ Onew huffed as Rinrin his cheek when suddenly Minho stood frozen.

‘CHOI MINHO SARANGHAEYO CHOI MINHO’ looking up another group of fangirls approached this time for Minho as they started running again. 

‘MINHO SHOW US YOUR CHOCOLATE ABS’ The fangirls trapped them in a corner as they tried to find some way to escape.

‘ONEW OPPA SING FOR US OPPA’  Another fangirl called. Onew and Minho looked at Rinrin.

‘We have to lure them away from here! If news gets out that we were here we will get in a lot of trouble’ Onew and Minho agreed as they hugged Rinrin quickly before running off into the distance leaving Rinrin alone.  Rinrin knows there is sometimes dangerous fangirls that would do anything to be with their Oppa’s, she needs to keep them safe but who does she save? She looked down one path where Minho ran off to he went towards the batting cages; Onew ran towards the karaoke bars.

Rinrin closed her eyes and memories of both her friends flashed through her mind.

Minho was her ex-boyfriend he always protected her when she was afraid or in danger. But they broke up because he left to do a scholarship and they grew apart but their feelings remained.

When Minho left she met Onew his voice captivated her and he took care of her when Minho didn’t. Onew made her smile and always knew when to give her a hug.  She fell for Onew and she started imaging her life with him and it made her smile.

Minho came back and begged her to be his again. Onew kissed her on the cheek and said he would always wait for her. Her feelings were all over the place as she made Onew and Minho meet each other but little did she know that they already knew each other. Onew and Minho were friends from when they were younger and that’s how their little trio came to be. All their feelings were kept in a box locked away but now Rinrin needs to know which one she loves more…

Rinrin opened her eyes and began running as fast as she could to search for him. She spotted a crowd of girls surrounding the man she loved.  She slipped in past the crowd and handed something to one of the fangirls.

‘OMO THIS IS…. I HAVE ONEW OPPA’S PHONE’ All the girls turned and fought over the phone as Rinrin grabbed Onew’s hand; he was in a daze as she pulled him towards her car.  She pushed him inside and sat down. Onew’s plump lip was busted as blood dripped Rinrin grabbed her tissue and dabbed at his lip. Onew turned and looked at Rinrin, Onew felt his heart thumping fast in his chest as Rinrin leaned up and kissed his cheek.

‘Pabo you shouldn’t have ran’ she teased as Onew leaned in and kissed her lips wincing because of his wound.

‘Don’t kiss me if it hurts’ she said once he parted from her lips he smiled at her.

 

‘It would never hurt to kiss you Rinrin’ Onew caressed her soft skin and kissed her again. Rinrin left Onew in the car as she got out to face Minho leaning against the car his face filled with a light smile.

‘You didn’t save me? Now I don’t feel special’ Minho teased as Rinrin moved close to Minho placing a hand on his cheek he was perfect not a scratch or a hair out of place. 

‘I knew you were going to be okay… You never needed me Minho you are strong’ She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist as he kissed the top of her head.

‘Arasso now go back to Onew and make sure he treats you well or I am going to have to kick his ’ Minho laugh as he walked away with a smile knowing everything was going to be okay. Rinrin returned to Onew’s side and kissed him again feeling lightheaded knowing she made the right decision.