Not So Tough; Bang Minsoo

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

‘Y-Y-You are Bang Minsoo’ you stutter towards the boy in front of you in a loose white singlet and baggy pants as he eyes you up and down.  He was known as the toughest boy in school with his pro dancing and strong rapping abilities he was seen as the kingka of the school or so you have heard from your one week at this school. You always wanted to learn how to dance but you were too afraid to ask for lessons especially from him. For the past week you have watched him after school in the dance studio but this time he saw you as you tried to pretend like it was nothing it didn’t come out that way.

‘Who are you?’ His voice was hard and rough as he came out of his perfect pink lips that shined with the moisture he just put on it from his lips in front of you; you now know why all the girls in the school are so obsessed with Bang Minsoo.

‘Um.. I am Song Seoranice to meet you’ you lean your head down to bow to him ninety degrees but he doesn’t even budge as you slowly get back up.

‘Were you watching me?’ he questions you tapping his feet impatiently making you feel lost at the sounds of his foot against the hard wooden floor.

‘Um.. sorry I was just waiting for you to finish… I want to use the room but… ummm its okay you can use it’ You were about to walk out when he called your name.

‘Song Seora… you can use it I’m finished anyways’ with that he walks out pushing past you, his toned arms grazing your own sending a buzz of electricity down your arm. You are left in the room as you stand there looking like a lost animal circling around the room, you walk towards the stereo and see his iPod was left there.  You pick it up and look outside but he was gone, you lean against the mirrors scrolling down looking at his playlist.

‘Ma Boy, Hot Issue, Gee’ All he listens to is girl groups as you play the last song he was dancing to as a heavy fast beat came out of the stereo.

‘NU ABO’ The stereo sang as you quickly turned it off slipping the iPod into your pocket before turning off the lights and leaving the room silent.

You woke up to your alarm as you pulled your uniform over your body and headed outside with your time-table in your hands. You spun around still lost at your new school, you had music but you still didn’t know where to go and almost everyone is in class already. You looked up and saw someone leaning against the pole their back to you, you ran up to them hoping they could maybe lead you in the right direction. You tapped them lightly on  their broad shoulders as he spun around to face you; It was Minsoo. He was wearing his school uniform his tie loose around his neck as he looked at you waiting for you to speak.

‘Um… do you know were Music Room 8 is?’ you said to him as he just simply pointed towards the right, you began walking as you heard footsteps behind you. You turn around quickly to bump into Minsoo who holds you steady as you regain your balance walking slowly towards class as he trails behind you. You walk into the class and all eyes are on you, the teacher beckons for you to come towards her as the rest of the class continues playing their instruments behind you Minsoo follows.

‘You are new… so you have an excuse what about you Minsoo?’ She looks past you towards Minsoo who keeps his eyes to the ground.

‘Sorry, I slept in it won’t happen again’ he bows ninety degrees as she points to the grand piano.

‘Teach her the song’ she speaks to Minsoo before running off towards a student that needs her help, Minsoo leads the way towards the piano sitting down.

‘Song Seora… i don’t have all day’ you wake up from your day dream sitting quickly beside him, he plays looking up every couple of seconds to look at the music sheet his eyes are hard and focused on the keys that he pushes down hard making mistakes as he does.

‘Did you get all of that?’ he says taking his hands off the piano so you can take his place, you glide your hands easily over the keys playing the notes. You continue playing looking at him as he faces turns into shock, soon all the students are crowded around the piano as you finish playing they applaud.

‘How did you learn to play like that?’ Minsoo whispers to you as you smile looking at him.

‘My umma forced me to get lessons since I was young’ He nods getting up from the piano, the rest of the day passed with a breeze. It was the time of the night where you would go watch Minsoo dance but you were afraid he would catch you again. You pulled your hoodie up over your hair and walked towards the dance studio where the light was on. You peeked your head in and Minsoo was there near the stereo; he was looking around as your memory clicked you had his iPod. You grabbed it out of your bag and took a deep breath in knocking on the door. You held your palm out with the iPod on it as he walked over towards you grabbing it out of your hands turning away from you. He walks over and places it on the stereo as you scoff about to walk out.

‘Seora… Gomawo. Do you want to watch?’  He says as you turn back around, he flashes a smile revealing his eye smile to you. You sit down beside the stereo as he begins dancing his moves are flowing and sweet as he dances always turning to watch you.  Once he is done, he comes and sits beside you sweat drips down the sides of his face and down his neck. You grab a tissue beside you and dab his face for him, he leans closer to you as you wipe the tissue over his face. You move the tissue and his face is close to yours as your eyes make contact with his, he straight away gets up and coughs awkwardly.

‘Um… I will see you tomorrow’ he speaks before running outside as you sit there wide-eyed and confused at his abrupt exit.

The next day you tried to find Minsoo but he avoided you even in music class after playing his part on the piano he got up and moved towards the back of the classroom.  You plan to confront him about his distance as you walked towards the dance studio but he was in a middle of a dance as you stood at the doorway watching him from a distance.  He danced like you had never seen him before; rough and fierce. The dance was coming to an end but he tried to flip twisting his foot he fell to the ground in a heap, you ran towards him as he cried in pain. You turned off the booming music and went to help him, you put his arm around you and walked him towards the chair so he could lean on something moving down you lifted his pants to see his ankle. You touched it lightly making him whine.

‘It feels broken’ he cries like a child as you massaged it using your thumbs, it wasn’t broken just sprained your umma also made you take first aid among other things you continued letting him whine.

‘It’s broken I won’t be able to dance anymore’ You roll your eyes as he whines on and on about his leg.

‘It’s not broken you Aegi’ you say to him as he stops his whining looking at you with round eyes like a little puppy.

‘How do you know?’ he says with confidence.

‘I just do… there does it feel better?’ you rub a certain part of his ankle as he gets up with ease walking around on his leg like nothing happened.

‘Daebak it feel perfect’ he says looking at you as you laugh.

‘You are not so tough… ‘you scoff at him as he runs over to you like a child showing his umma an award he won.

‘You fixed me’ in excitement he kissed you, his lips were on yours as he put his hands on your waist yours went to his neck.

‘What was that?’ you say gasping for air as he smiles.

‘A kiss’ he answers as you roll your eyes at him.

‘Then if you like me why have you been avoiding me?’ you question him as he sighs.

‘The kingka of the school can’t be seen giving so easily to the new girl can he? ’ he says with a smirk.

‘Too late’ you say kissing his cheek, he leans in to kiss you but you avoid his lips.

‘You think I would give in so easily? Just because you are Bang Minsoo’ you smirk at him as he grins.

‘I’m Bang Minsoo and I demand kisses’ he says pulling you towards his body.

‘Only if you teach me how to dance… everyday’

‘Everyday it is’ he leans in kissing you deeply on the lips.