Cringe Worthy; Lee Sungjong

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

‘Hoya Hyung please get a room’ Sungjong says beside you as you both watch Hoya and his girlfriend making out on the couch as you and Sungjong try to enjoy the film.

‘You two are just jealous that you both aren’t as lovey dovey as we are’ Hoya says mehrong at Sungjong who just turns his head away focusing his gaze back on the screen.

‘We can be lovey dovey if we wanted’ you spoke out earning a shocked glance from Sungjong and a smirk from Hoya.

‘Jeongmal?’ Hoya says raising his eyebrow at you.

‘Of course we can totally be cringe worthy’ You say linking your fingers tightly on with your boyfriend’s Sungjong who looks at you with his mouth open.

‘I don’t think you guys can be cringe worthy… but arasso lets bet if you guys can make all of the members including me cringe from your explosion of love then I want… the room all to myself you two have to sleep in the lounge’ You thought it over as Sungjong starts to smile chiming into the bet.

‘Arasso but if we win we want the room and control of the television for a week’ Sungjong’s eyes light up at the suggestions nodding his head along.

‘It’s a deal… prepare your sleeping bags because you two are sleeping out here’ Hoya says proud taking his girlfriend’s hand to go inside.

‘Daebak… So do you think we can do it Sungjongieee?’ you say pinching his cheeks as you lay on his shoulder. You two have never been totally cringe worthy or had anyone want to throw something at the both of you for the aegyo of you two or single people being jealous of the relationship of you and Sungjong so this was something new.

The next day you came over to Infinite’s dorm room and ran into Sungjong and Hoya’s bedroom, you burst inside climbing up on Sungjong’s bed bouncing up and down.

‘SUNGJONGGIEEE’ You call as he wakes up quickly with a smile he wraps his arms around you as you both hear a groan from Hoya.

‘SHUT UP I NEED SLEEP’ he calls attempting to throw something but he misses making it land on the ground.

‘YEBBOH’ Sungjong calls hugging you tighter against his body.

‘Look what I bought in the shops for my Yebboh today’ you say grabbing the couple tees out of your bag, his eyes light up and the pretty blue & pink shirts.

‘Infinite Love’ he read the shirts as he slipped it over his loose singlet as you ran a hair through his ruffled hair. He grabs your shirt slipping it over your body and smiles.

‘Kids get up and lets practice ‘ Sunggyu calls from the door waving to you as he catches your eye, you follow them to the dance practice room and sit on the red seat in front of them to watch Sungjong dance.

‘WOO SUNGJONGIEEE’ you call when Sungjong sings his part earning an eye roll from Myungsoo as you laugh it off. The dance is done and all the boys are sweating heaps as the sit cross-legged on the ground, you run over and sit neatly in Sungjong’s lap.

‘Yebboh you are all sweaty’ You say using your sleeve you wipe the sweat off his forehead from behind you, you hear a gagging sound.

‘Please stop before my breakfast comes back up’ You hear Woohyun say pretending to vomit as you roll your eyes.

‘Yebboh’ Sungjong says pouting his lips at you, you turn around and he plants a kiss on your lips.

‘Okay I’m out… can you stop the deal Hoya please just give in!!’ Myungsoo says standing up as Hoya laughs.

‘You really think I am going to pull out that easy… it takes more than that to make me cringe’ Hoya says standing up to continue his practice.

Infinite decided to go to out as you swung your linked hands with Sungjong in front of all the boys, you already had Myungsoo & Dongwoo out only Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungyeol and Hoya to go.

You head to the restaurant and head In to eat, your food comes and it smells delicious as you look over at Sungjong’s food that looked so good as well.

‘Yebboh here’ he spoons you a mouthful of his food with his spoon as you eat it nicely.

‘Mm… Sungjonigeee have some of mine’ you spoon him some of yours as the both of you exchange lovey-dovey looks in front of Infinite boys as they all stop eating besides Hoya who eats like he was starving.

‘I’M OUT!! ‘ Sunggyu says turning the other way to eat his food. You finish eating and head out for some dessert as you try to choose between two of your favourite ice-creams.

‘Yebboh which one?’ you show Sungjong and he thinks hard looking at both.

‘Both nothing is too good for my Yebboh she deserves the best’ he kisses your cheek and pays for both ice-creams.

‘Well… I am out’ Sungyeol says placing his ice-cream back and heading out of the store as fast as he could.

‘Almost there’ Sungjong whispers into your ear with a smile.

It was time to come home as all of you sit on the couch watching MNET as Super Junior sings; A-CHA on the television.

You were munching on your cold ice-cream and enjoying the television.

‘Oh.. Yebboh you have some ice-cream let me get it for you’ Sungjong speaks loudly so everyone could hear as he leans over and kisses the ice-cream off of your bottom lip.

‘Geezzus.. Hoya no more give in please’ Woohyun begs as Hoya shakes his head.

‘We need to pull out the big guns’ Sungjong whispers to you.

‘Saranghaeyoooooo Yebboh’ he coos at you making a love heart with his hands as you smile.

‘NO… I LOVE YOU MORREEE ‘you say playful hitting his leg as he smirks poking your puffed out cheeks.

‘ No I do… I love you more than everything Aegi’ he says smoothing his fingers over your arm.

‘HOWON GIVE IN ALREADY!!!!’ Infinite pleads to Hoya who is biting his lips and thinking everything over.

‘Hoya.. do you think I love Sungjongiee more or he loves me more??’ you say stomping your feet in front of Hoya as he sighs out deeply at your explosive aegyo.

‘FINE ,FINE YOU TWO WIN’ he hands you the remote and storms into the room to grab his stuff with a huff, you lie back down and rest comfortably on Sungjong’s arm as you hand him the remote.

‘Here you are Yebboh’ as he takes the remote from your hands with a smirk, the rest of the boys give up running into their rooms.

‘Saranghaeyo Aegi’ as he flips the channels of the television before kissing the top of your head.