Only You; Minwoo

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

‘Blow me kiss, oh so sweet I like that’ you screamed from the side of the stage as your boyfriend rapped his line. He turned to the side to give you a small wink as he continued dancing. No Minwoo has been your boyfriend from before he debuted in well boyfriend. You supported him the whole time as he practised long hours with barley any time left for himself but it was worth it as he came back with a bright smile after his debut on music bank. He threw his arms around your waist as sweat dripped from his ruffled black hair.

‘How did I do?’ He asked slightly out of breath as you went into the waiting room with the rest of the members.

‘My boyfriend was daebak!!’  You wiped his moist forehead with your sleeve as he crashed onto the couch. You passed him your water bottle as he drank some of the water flowed down his shirt onto his creamy milk skin when suddenly someone blocked your perfect view. You snapped out of your daydream to see a fangirl that sneaked past the security to be holding tightly onto Minwoo who looked up to you with a shocked expression. The girl was quite pretty with her slender body and luscious long hair as she continued to hug Minwoo your hand scrunched into a tight fist.

‘AHH MINWOO SARANGHAEYO!!!’ She called to him as she shoved a pen and paper into his hands.

‘Oh, Gomawo…’ You stood there as Minwoo signed the girl’s paper as the security finally showed up from the stage. They pulled her away but before they could she pecked him on his pink lips…His perfect lips that were yours… You couldn’t take it as you yelled the guards to stop as you walked up to the girl you raised your hand about to slap her across her smug  face but before you could a hand clenched around your wrists. You turned around in anger to see who had stopped you and was shocked to see Minwoo’s big brown eyes locked on your hand. They took the girl away as she continued saying I love you to your boyfriend who called you outside. You walked into the cool night’s air to face him as he looked to the ground you crossed your arms over your chest in anger. 

‘Why did you stop me?’  You hissed at him as he looked up with sadden eyes.

‘You were going to hit her….I know it was wrong for her to kiss me but she is still just a fangirl and you should know better than that…’ He said as you looked away before you could get any more upset.

‘But you are my boyfriend…She had no right’ You said slightly stomping your feet in anger as he pinched your cheek.

‘AIGOO SO CUTE!! Remember she is just a fangirl but you are my girlfriend and no one can replace you…’ He said as he put his hands on your waist bringing you close.

‘Even if there are a million fan-girls that like me there will always be only you…I promise only you.’ He planted a kiss on your lips as you forgave him with a small smile. You stayed this way for a while until the manager called Minwoo back for the ending of Music Bank.

‘Are you coming?’ He asked as he pecked your cheek once more.

‘No I should go home. Have fun I will see you tomorrow’ You let go of his hand and began walking away but he suddenly called your name making you spin around to see him making a love heart with his arms.

‘SARNGHAEYO!!’ He said before running off as you smiled at his small aegyo you walked home. You looked up to see the fan girl outside looking at you with a shocked expression as you walked away with a small smile played on your lips that were moist with Minwoo’s sweet kiss.