Sick For You; Jaejoong

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

Your head burned from the flu as your room mate accidently banged into the wall making you cringe at the loud noise. Your body was burning up as you continued kicking the blankets to the floor but your roommate came telling you to stay warm as she covered you with blankets before slowly closing the bedroom door. You had a stack of dirty tissues beside you as you took another clean one wiping your nose turning your sore nose even redder. You looked at yourself in the small mirror you looked like a zombie and a clown in one as you wiped more sweat off your forehead. You heard someone knock on the front door as you called your friend to answer it before they rang the doorbell but it was too late as your head pulsed with the horrible ringing. You heard talking from outside as you heard a man’s voice you finally realised who it was yelling at your friend to let him in but he poked his head in the room. Kim Jaejoong was your boyfriend and never wanted him to see you like a zombie clown so you immediately threw the blanket over your face. You felt him sitting beside you as his hands reached up and pulled the blanket down revealing your bare sick face.

‘Why didn’t you tell me you were sick?’ He asked concern written over his god-like face. You sniffled and grabbed more tissues turning away from him so he wouldn’t be able to see you.

‘If I told you I was sick you would come here and make a big deal…And I didn’t want you to see me like this.’ You confessed turning back around to face him as he gave you a small smile. He placed his hand on your head. His hand was cool against your burning head as you coughed like you had been smoking all day.

‘I will stay here until you get better’ He said as he shrugged off his leather jacket throwing it across your messy room.

‘No its okay I will be fine just go home’ you lightly pushed his chest but he didn’t budge so you gave him and lied back down on your pillow.

‘I will be back’ He said as he ran outside leaving you alone reaching for more tissues. He came back with a clear glass filled with some dark green liquid as you looked at in disgust.

‘Drink it! It will make you feel better’ He said passing you the drink as you shoved it back to him.

‘What is it exactly?’

‘It is my Umma’s secret recipe to the flu’  You looked at his puppy dog eyes begging you to drink some as you sighed gulping down the drink that tasted like dog hair and wasabi. Your tongue was now green but your throat was soothed no more coughing but you were getting too warm again as you kicked the blanket off.

‘Put it on you need to stay warm’ He picked the blanket up to cover you as pushed it down.

‘Fine then if you won’t use blankets then you need body heat.’ He lied down beside you on the bed opening his arms for you to lie in. You wrapped yourself into his arms as you placed your head on his chest.

‘Better?’ He asked and you could practically see the smirk on his face.

‘I feel better already…’ You told him causing him to chuckle before you fell quickly asleep to his heartbeat.