You’re It; Zhoumi & Ji Eun

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

Zhoumi shook his hair out of his eyes as he searched for his girlfriend among the crowd.

“Ji Eun-ahh Where are you?” He called into the phone as he heard her cute laugh on the other end.

“Come and find me Zhoumimimi” She teased from the other end as he shook his head smirking lightly when he heard her hang up the phone.

He walked around in the shopping centre as they started their silly game of Hide and Seek. He walked into her favourite stores and checked candy stalls. He scratched his head lightly before seeing a girl near the fountain.

“CAUGHT YOU!” Zhoumi wrapped his arms tightly around the girl but when she turned around he nearly had a heart attack.

“What the hell?” The girl wasn’t Ji Eun as Zhoumi jumped a distance backwards and awkwardly looked at the ground.

“Mianhae.. “ He said as the girl walked away quickly when he felt his phone vibrating.

“Why are you hugging strange girls Mimi?” She cooed into the phone as she watched him from a distance.
“I don’t want to play anymore” He pouted looking around trying to suss her out.

“Then you won’t get your prize Mimi” she said playfully hanging up once more.

Zhoumi laughed at himself as he moved up the escalator when he saw her going down the escalator as she passed him she stuck out her tongue.

“Mehrooong” She teased running down to the floor where he just was. Zhoumi watched Ji Eun run down as he looked at his escalator filled with people who glared back at him. As soon as he reached the top of the escalator he took the other one running back down as fast as he possibly could.

“Come out Come out wherever you are” He called when he finally spotted her as he ran past everyone grabbing her waist.
“What’s my prize Ji Eun?” He whispered in her ear as she squirmed in his arms.

 

“This” She leaned up and kissed his pink lips taking him by surprise.

“Is that all?” He teased as she pouted her lips.

“Fine then let me go” She turned to walk away when he grabbed her hand spinning her back around into his arms.

“Pabo just joking” he kissed her back making her smile.

“What now Mimi?” She asked him leaning into him when suddenly he let go of her hands. He moved close poking her nose before running off as she stood there frozen.

“You’re it” He called with a smile.