Totally Worth It; Eunhyuk & Soo Hae (OC)

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

Eunhyuk strutted down towards Soo Hae’s apartment holding the bouquet of flowers in his right hand and his phone in the other.

‘Okay don’t freak out! & don’t stutter! make sure you don’t freak her out as well!’ Eunhyuk stared down at his phone where he was video messaging with his friends who was attempting to give him advice. Kyuhyun and Minho’s faces were supporting him with smiles as he looked at them the nervous evident in his large eyes.

‘SMILE EUNHYUK’ they called from the phone as he turned it off trying to calm the thoughts in his head. OH WHY DIDN’T I TAKE THE VAN? Eunhyuk thought to himself feeling his legs start to hurt knowing that he was only hallway to Soo Hae’s apartment.  

He put on his smile and strutted towards her apartment with swag in his step when suddenly It began to rain not even sprinkling rain but storm like he was having a shower! Eunhyuk couldn’t believe his luck as he ran to the apartment trying to cover the rose as best as he could when someone bump into him making him fall into the puddle of water making his white loose shirt into a stained mess.

Eunhyuk got up and continued running when he finally made it as he tried to open the door only to see it was locked as his eyes turned wide with shock. He had to make his way to the other door soaking himself even more as he flicked his wet blonde hair out of his eyes no matter what today he was going to see Soo Hae.

He went inside and felt the warm heater on his cold skin making his way to the elevator earning glares from the people around him.

‘Sir? You can’t be in here like this’ One of the staff tapped Eunhyuk as he realised they were talking to you making him turn.  Eunhyuk looked behind him as two large men in suits glared at small Eunhyuk making him jumpy.  Eunhyuk looked around and saw only one way he had to run through them to the stairs which could be locked on the other side. He smiled at the two guards before using his quick skills and running past and locking himself on the stairs.

Eunhyuk leaned against the door needing to breathe as he began climbing the stairs until he made it to her door. Soo Hae was so close as he reached up when suddenly someone opened the door hitting his head as he staggered back looking up to see his girlfriend’s face.

‘Eunhyuk? OMO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?” She pulled him inside as she sat him on her clean bed which was now stained because of him.  Eunhyuk watched as she fluttered around the room looking for something until she found it running back to him; she looked so beautiful with her hair down Eunhyuk said to himself as he watched her with a dopey look on his dirty face.

‘Don’t move’ She whispered wiping his face and cleaning him up, Soo Hae was about to push Eunhyuk in for a shower when he grabbed her wrist pulling him back down beside him.

‘For you’ Eunhyuk mumbled handing her the shredded and dirty flowers as she smiled.

‘Pabo… You should have just went home’ She said as he shook his head with a pout.

‘I had to see you because if I don’t see you every day… It would hurt here’ Eunhyuk grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest so she could feel his fast heartbeat underneath her palm.

‘Eunhyuk pabo… But he is my pabo’ she kissed him softly before pushing him into the shower. Eunhyuk let the hot water wash over him as he recalled all the obstacles he had to encounter today and the pain but then he smiled; It was Totally worth it ^^