Take care of my girlfriend; Jang Hyunseung & Amay (OC)

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

‘… I just think we should break-up I think it would be best for both of us’ Hyunseung tells her looking into Amay’s tear filled eyes.

‘Mwol? I thought you said you loved me?” Amay couldn’t comprehend what he was saying to her, she loved him and she thought he felt the same.

‘I just… I just don’t think now is the right time for us to be together’ With his final words Hyunseung left hearing her cries in the back of his head, What was he doing? His mind Is messed up… He just broke up with a girl he loves and how will he ever be able to take it back?

The memories flooded back into Hyungseung’s head as he flipped through his photo album of him and Amay he keeps under his bed, This is the time he is going to win Amay’s heart back… Tonight Is the night.  He heard footsteps coming towards the room as he shoves the album back in its place; in pokes Junhyung’s smiling face.

‘What are ya doing?” Junhyung casually strolls in and shuts the door behind him, sitting down opposite Hyunseung who was about to get dressed to go to Amay’s house.

‘About to go out. Wae?’ Junhyung looks left and right before leaning in, He has something important on his mind Hyunseung can tell.

‘I need to ask you something… It’s about Amay’ Hyunseung gasped did Junhyung read his mind or something.

‘What is it? Ask away’ Hyunseung smirked when the subject was about her he became an expert.

‘I was wondering since you guys had broken up… Maybe can I date her?’ Hyunseung became quiet as everything twirled around in his mind, Junhyung wants to date Amay? The girl who Hyunseung was about to go win back…

‘Hyunseung?’ Junhyung waved his hands in front of the silent boy’s face who suddenly comes back to life.

‘Of course you don’t have to ask me… It’s not like we feel anything for each other anymore or anything’  Junhyung’s face became bright as he got up about to leave when Hyunseung grabs his wrist.

‘Just take of her…’ Hyunseung whispers before letting go of the cheerful Junhyung, What did you just do Jang Hyunseung? You just said your best friend could date the girl you loved? Are you out of your mind? Please Amay say NO NO NO NO NO (Yes I had to add that keke)

~~ A few nights later

‘How was it?’ Yoseob says as soon as Junhyung walks through the door, Hyunseung half listening with his earphones in listening to music.

‘YA I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU AND MY SISTER!” kikwang exclaims catching Hyungseung’s attention they must be talking about Amay, he turns off his music but leaves his earphones in pretending not to care.

‘She is really sweet and so cute when she trips, she grabbed my arm and forced me to make sure she doesn’t fall’ Hyunseung felt a stung in his heart, she had never asked him to do that before.

‘She was blushing the whole night’ All eyes glanced up at Hyunseung who played it off as if he wasn’t even listening.

‘Wae?  Is dinner ready?’ Hyunseung takes off one of his earphones like he was listening to music throughout the whole conversation.

‘Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all next week we are having a party at my umma and appa’s house so everyone dress nice’ Hyunseung jumped he gets a chance to see her… but she is with Junhyung there is nothing he can do… Right?

‘Can I talk with you?’ Doojoon pulls Hyunseung to the side.

‘Are you okay? With the whole Junhyung and Amay together?’ Doojoon was worried about .

‘Of course’ Hyunseung scoffs rolling his eyes at their leader.

‘Are you sure? I saw your face when he was talking about her and I know you heard because I was beside you when you turned off the music… You don’t have to act so tough’ Doojoon put a hand on Hyungseung’s shoulder but he quickly shrugged it off.

‘I am fine, it wasn’t an act really’ Hyunseung quickly ran off to his room to avoid any more accusations.

‘Look we got couple tees’ Junhyung strutted around the room with a proud smirk, Hyunseung was holding back from punching Junhyung in his smug face. The party was tomorrow just hold off until tomorrow! Hyunseung went back into his room and pulled out his clothes for tomorrow but instead his hands found Amay and his own couple tees. Hyunseung felt a tear fall out of his eye but kept the rest of his emotions at bay, he quickly fell asleep at the thought of seeing her tomorrow.

‘Welcome’ Kikwang and Amay’s appa greeted all of B2ST at the door but Hyunseung just wanted to find Amay but so did Junhyung who immediately asked about her.

‘She is helping in the kitchen’ Junhyung made his way to the kitchen and Hyunseung silently followed, his mouth stayed opened as he took in the beautiful sight of Amay.

‘Annyeongsayo’ she bowed her head down letting her gorgeous black locks of hair fall by her pretty porcelain face. She flashed a smile that always take Hyungseung’s breath away he had to lean on the wall to calm himself as the rest of the members greeted and smiled at her.  Junhyung found himself wrapped around Amay’s body that made Hyungseung’s heart drop once he saw how happy she was with Junhyung… Doesn’t she see that Jang Hyunseung is still loving her? (Cheesy right? >.<)

‘Let’s eat’ Dinner was set and somehow Junhyung and Amay was sat opposite of Hyunseung. Everyone went off into their own small groups of conversations and there sat Hyunseung quietly eating as he watched Amay slip her hand into Junhyung’s.

‘How have you been doing?’ Amay’s question was directed at Hyunseung who swallowed his food letting her milky soft voice seep into him.

‘Fine and you?” She let out a small smile of relief like she believed Hyunseung wouldn’t talk to her at all this night.

‘Hanging in there’ what was that supposed to mean? Hyunseung thought to himself but was distracted seeing Junhyung whisper something in her ear making her smile.

‘Excuse me where is the bathroom?”

‘It’s not like you haven’t been here before’ Kikwang made a snide comment as Hyunseung glared walking upstairs. He walked towards the bathroom but made a quick detour towards Amay’s bedroom, the place where he was brave enough to kiss her for the first time.

Everything was different but something remained… Something that meant that she still felt something for him; On their first anniversary Hyunseung was poor and the only thing he could buy her was a cheap giraffe stuffed animal. He thought it was stupid but Amay somehow loved it and said she couldn’t ever sleep without it, Hyunseung knew he had loved since that day… he just never had a chance to tell her how much he did love her? 

He walked around until his eyes landed on a picture frame… It was of him back hugging her he remembers that day. That was the day Hyunseung was told he was going to debut in B2ST with Kikwang,  Amay forced him to take a picture to commemorate the day and how could he say no.. It was one of the best days of his life because he got to spend it with her.

‘You were so happy that day’ Her voice silky smooth behind him sent shivers down his back, he placed the frame back and turned around to see Amay flawless as ever.

‘So were you’ He smirked as she twirled her hair in her fingers, Hyunseung loved when she did that.

‘I am happy for you and Junhyung… I hope you two live a long and happy life… together’ Hyunseung was about to walk out when her hands grabbed his wrist bringing him back towards her.

‘Do you really mean that?’ her voice a whisper as he turns back around to see her pain in her brown eyes.

‘Of course why wouldn’t I mean it?’ Hyunseung swallowed heart beating extremely fast.

‘If you meant it… Why are you in here?’ She pulled at his hand.

‘I-I just wanted to see if you still have this stupid thing’ Hyunseung points towards the giraffe.

‘Its stupid to you… But it means so much to me’ her voice begins breaking up and Hyunseung can tell she is on the verge of tears, he wants to comfort her but his mind Is telling him no.

‘It shouldn’t since we are not together any more… You love Junhyung now’ She turns back around and stares at Hyunseung.

‘Love?? I don’t love him his my friend… nothing more my heart belongs to…’ her voice trails off.

‘What do you mean? You two are dating’

‘Dating? Andwae I can’t date  I have been a mess nothing has been right with me since… ‘

‘What are you talking about? You guys had couple tees and he held your hand’

‘MWOL? Do you even know what you are talking about Jang Hyunseung? We only did that because… because of you! I told Junhyung that I love you and nothing could change that, he accepted it and said he would take care of me until you… he said he would take care of me for  YOU’ she pushes at Hyungseung’s chest who can’t seem to speak.

‘Jang Hyunseung I am going to ask you once more… Do you still love me?’  Hyunseung looked back into her eyes, he knows how he feels now he just needs to tell her…

‘I-I never stopped’ He whispers as tears fall from both their eyes, she pulls him towards her and he wraps his arms around her… This is where she belongs with him.

‘you Pabo… never let me go’  She smirks at him.

‘Don’t worry I will take care of my girlfriend’ He kisses the top of her head once more.