Save You; Kim Sunggyu & Shika (OC)

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

Shika used her arm to prop her head up as she silently tried to stay awake listening to the lecture of the principal as he spoke to her class. Shika rocked her head back and forth as her eyes slowly fluttered shut.
 

“SHIKA!” She was called as she stood up quickly staring back at the glaring principal.

“N-Ne?” She peeped feeling the class’s eyes on her as she nervously looked back at the principal.
 

“What did I just say?” He asked as you fumbled with your fingers trying to say something.
“Well.. I’m waiting” He tapped his foot impatiently at you.
“You said that their will be a school presentation tomorrow and everyone must attend ” One of the boys from your class spoke as you looked around finding the person that just saved your life, It was Kim Sunggyu…. He was usually so quiet you swore he barley talked.

The principal’s eyes fell on Sunggyu who fixed his glasses looking back. “Thankyou I didn’t know there was another Shika in this class” He said before strutting out as you slumped back down on the chair with a huff. You looked at Sunggyu who was staring at you but as soon as your eyes made contact he shyly looked away.

You yawned and laid your head against the desk before your eyes finally fell shut as you dozed off to sleep.

You woke up and stretched your stiff body looking around to see no one around you except for Sunggyu sitting up the front. You stood up as something fell off your shoulders looking down it was a jacket as you picked it up looking at the tag which held the initials; K.S

“Where is everyone?” You asked walking to the front.

“Oh… you’re awake. They left school is over” Sunggyu replied avoiding your eyes.  You placed his jacket on the table.

“Gomawo… Why are you still here though?” You sat on the desk in front of his as his eyes followed your legs and higher making you smirk at the cute blushing boy.

“I-I study here” You nodded crossing your legs with a smile.

“Aren’t you going to go home?” You shook your head and leaned down to look into Sunggyu’s eyes.
“Am I not allowed to keep you company?” You tilted your head flashing your big eyes.
“No Yes Maybe” He stuttered looking away as you grabbed his chin to look into your eyes.

“Thankyou for saving me before….” You whispered pursing your pink lips as he his lips watching you.

“N-No problem” You kissed him softly and pulled away resuming your position on the desk.

“What was that for?” He asked running his finger against his lips wide eyed.

“For helping me…. Was that your first kiss?” You asked the boy as you walked over and twisted his chair sitting on his lap smirking.

“N-No way” He whispered unsure as you smiled pinching his cheeks.

“Don’t lie to me Sunggyu” You said as he pouted his lips.

“F-Fine yes that was my first”

“And was it nice?”
“Very much” He looked up into your eyes as you took off his glasses with a small smile.

“Want another one?” He nodded enthusiastically as you kissed him longer this time.
“I should save you more often” He said under his breath making you smile.