Two Months; jojo (oc) & dongho

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

Shin Dongho pulled you away from your chattering group of friends and put your body against the wall where he placed a hand over your head.

‘Annyeong  JoJo ‘ he gave you a devilish smirk as you looked up into his eyes.

‘Dongho people are looking’ you try to move out from under him but he doesn’t let you.

‘Let them look they are jealous they don’t have what we have’ Dongho smiled showing that eye smile that always makes you melt.

‘Fine then if you want to do it this way then’ You smirk grabbing his loose tie and pulling him down towards you, you plant your lips on his. When you pull away he is gasping for air but then quickly retains his cool appearance.

‘Well aren’t you brave when your appa works at the school You peck him once more silencing his talking as he wraps his spare hand around your waist.

‘If you think I am brave now wait til tomorrow’ you move from under him and off to class. Your appa is the head teacher at this school so of course you are the model student… Dongho is the bad boy but that is just his disguise you know the cute little baby he is on the inside if only your appa can see that. No one but your bestfriend knows you and Dongho have been together for two months.  You are sick of the model student you need to rebel some time and what better to rebel to hang out with your boyfriend the whole day tomorrow.

~~

‘Shin Dongho now aren’t you looking fine?’ you smirk as he runs a hand through your hair. He links his fingers with yours as you walk to school beside him.

‘Happy two months’ he whispers into your ear handing you something. A small box with a plain silver ring inside.

‘Is this a couple ring Dongho?’ he nods showing off his own as you place your own on your finger.

‘It won’t look like a couple ring since you already were so many rings but we’ll know’ Dongho pulls you closer to his body never wanting to let you go.

‘Do you want me to hold your bag?’ He slips your bag off your shoulders and onto his but then he stops looking at you.

‘Why is your bag so light? It’s like there is nothing inside’ He looks at you with curiosity.

‘Because there isn’t anything inside’ You walk ahead of him as he runs after you.

‘Then what are you going to write on in class?’ Dongho asks.

‘Who said we are going to class?’ you smirk as his smile grows.

The bell rings just as you both enter the school he lets go of your hand as soon as you enter the school; you look at him and grab his hand.

‘What are you doing?’ He whispers.

‘Today I feel doing what I want not what my appa wants… so right now I want to skip class with my boyfriend’ Dongho takes a deep breath in.

‘I know where we should go’ He runs beside you upstairs and to the roof of the abandon section of the school where no one goes because they are going to tear it down to build a new study hall even nothing is wrong with this one.

At the roof of the building you can see the whole school and if any teachers are coming it was the perfect place for a date. Dongho wraps his arms around your waist in a back-hug and you both just stand there for a few moments enjoying each other’s company.

‘Two months went so fast when I was with you’ he whispers into your ear as you lean into his body.

‘I am so glad my appa sent me to the detention room that day’ You smile remembering the day you met Dongho, you were angry at your appa for making you help clean up for the teachers so you swore under your breath but he caught you so he sent you to the detention room where Dongho was sitting by himself for also getting in trouble.

‘I don’t regret throwing gum in your appa’s coffee but it really was an accident I was meant to get the bin’ you laugh as he nuzzles his head into the crook of your neck.

‘You know I was really a bad kid at my old school though but everything changed when I met you JoJo’ you turn around to look at him.

‘ I don’t believe you were bad’ you tell him as he kisses your cheek.

‘Gomawo for believing in me’ he whispers into your ear.

‘Saranghaeyo Shin Dongho’

‘You never told me that before’ he your cheek.

‘Because I never had the courage I was always afraid of getting caught’

‘JoJo My brave girl… Saranghaeyo’ he kisses you this time for a long time making your world spin.

‘Let’s make two months into forever’ he smiles at your comment.

‘Forever is a start’ The school bell rings making the dream a reality.