Dream Of Me; Jang Dongwoo

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

‘Chaa, STOP JANG DONGWOO!!’ You screamed in between your laughs as he tickled your sides. Dongwoo’s strong fingers wrapped around your slender waist as he chuckled at you as you continued squirming in between the sheets. You threw your body up in the air as he kept tickling you making you accidently kick him hard in his stomach. He fell down on the bed with a loud groan as you were finally able to breathe.

‘Ahh Dongwoo are you okay?’ You went over to his side pulling his shirt up revealing his tensing abs that was slightly red from your kick. His eyes were closed as he lied down on the bed rubbing his body.

‘Ahh it hurts but I think a kiss will make it all better’ He said opening his eyes as you leaned down placing your face near his.

‘You wish…’ You pushed him back down as he tried to kiss you. He wrapped his arms around your waist as you sat beside him.

‘DINNER!!’  Sungyeol poked his head in from the door as he called you both to come and eat. Dongwoo linked his fingers in between yours as you walked outside to the smell of kimchi being freshly cooked. Sungjong pulled you down to come and sit beside him as Dongwoo sat beside Hoya who was serving the food to everyone.

‘Sunggyu Hyung hurry up we are hungry!’ Sungjong called from beside you as he showed you his new outfit for their Be Mine promotions. You looked across the table to see Dongwoo in a conversation with Hoya and Myungsoo. Dongwoo caught you staring as he gave you a small wink before commenting on Sungyeol’s food. Sunggyu eventually showed up from the bathroom as he immediately started stuffing down food as everyone ate.

‘Noona eat more you are too skinny’ Sungjong placed some more food in your bowl as Dongwoo watched you from the other side with a smile. You continued glancing at Dongwoo as he did the same and occasionally you would share a moment before someone interrupted. After dinner you went to clean the dishes as the boys needed to go dance practice.

‘Are you sure you don’t want us to clean it for you?’ The boys wanted to help clean but you shook your head pushing them to practice. Dongwoo lingered behind as everyone slowly went off to the practice room. You turned around and he was still standing there cleaning the table as you wrapped an arm around his body.

‘Dongwoo go practice I will be fine’ you kissed his cheek as he gave you a small smile.

‘Are you sure?’ He asked once more as you nodded pushing him to the room before he could protest anymore. You started cleaning as the time wore on Infinite’s Dorm looked perfectly clean as you finally finished with the last bowl an arm slid around your waist. Dongwoo rest his weary head on your shoulder as you turned around to face him.

‘You look so tired…Come on lets go rest’ you began pulling at his arm to let him rest but he didn’t budge.

‘I can’t, we are still rehearsing but you go to bed and I will come later. I only came because we are having a break’ Underneath Dongwoo’s eyes were bags and he could barely stand straight as you held him letting him lean on your body. You held his hand and began walking him back to the dance practice room when he suddenly collapsed to the ground. Your small body wasn’t enough to keep him standing as you called out to the boys. Immediately they all ran in with worried expressions as they saw Dongwoo’s body on the ground. Hoya lifted him in his arms and placed him on the bed as they called their manager.

‘What do we do? Dongwoo collapsed…’ Sunggyu’s voice echoed through the hallway as you held tightly onto Dongwoo’s cold hands. After a few minutes Dongwoo’s eyes opened once more with a confused expression he asked what happened.

‘You fell due to exhaustion’ Hoya calmly explained as he placed a hand on Dongwoo’s forehead.

‘We have to keep practicing, Manager’s instructions’ Sunggyu said as he leaned against the doorframe watching s. Dongwoo swung a leg out from the bed but you immediately pushed him down making him lie on the soft pillow.

‘No way you need your rest!!’ You placed a hand on Dongwoo’s chest staring him down before looking back at Sunggyu who nodded his head.

‘If your manager wants to get angry he can get angry at me…Okay Dongwoo clearly needs his rest ‘ You said as the boys agreed before Sunggyu called them all outside leaving you and Dongwoo outside.

‘But…’ He said as you looked back at him.

‘No buts just rest…Please’ you called to him as he slowly closed his eyes he squeezed your hand once more.

‘Gomawo’ He said before he drifted to sleep.