Lip Balm Cinderella; Onew and Choi Yao

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

‘Okay I can do it! Just ask her!’ Onew said to himself pacing back and forth outside her house when he finally plucked the courage and threw the rock against Choi Yao’s window.

‘Onew?’ she said opening her window and shocked when he saw him outside with a nervous smile.

‘Choi Yao… I –I Was wondering if… Um…. You w-would like to go to the um… School d-dance with m-me?’ Onew finally spat it out as Yao finally understood everything he just said as she smiled back down at the nervous boy who awaited her reply.

‘I would love to… Pick me up tomorrow and Onew?’ She called out making him turn back once more.

‘Make sure you don’t have dry lips tomorrow’ she said before laughing and closing her window. Onew froze from her comment putting his fingers on his lips that are usually dried... Does that mean what Onew thinks it means? Onew blushed at the thought making him skip all the way home.

*Ring Ding Dong* The doorbell went off as Yao brushed her hair out once more and ran downstairs to see her Prince Charming when suddenly she saw her appa standing at the door.

‘Annyeongsayo I am here to pick up Yao’ Onew swallowed the lump in his throat under the harsh gaze of Mr Choi.

‘So you are the boy who wants to break my windows’ He replied in his deep voice making Onew a little jumpy as he realised they must have heard him when he threw the rocks at Yao’s window.

‘Oh Ne… Mianhae’ Onew quickly apologized with a shaky smile when finally Yao showed up.

‘Appa stop scaring him’ She said before taking off with Onew.

‘CHOI YAO DON’T FORGET!’ Yao’s appa called out before she jumped into the car.

‘Mianhae… he does that to people’ she laughed seeing the scared look on Onew’s face as they headed into the dance room where couples danced around the room.

‘Let’s dance’ Onew grabbed Yao’s hand and lead her towards the dance floor, he slide his hand around her waist and moved around with her in his arms.

Time passed quickly and before they knew it… Midnight approached.

‘I don’t want this to end’ Yao whispered as Onew pulled her closer to his chest as they swayed around the floor. Yao looked up and knew she had to go; Midnight was her curfew and if she doesn’t get home her appa will kill her. She sighed looking up at Onew with a smile.

‘Onew?’ Yao whispered as he stopped moving as well.

Yao leaned up and smiled softly seeing Onew close his eyes waiting for her kiss when suddenly the clock struck midnight. She  pushed something in Onew’s hand and ran out the door into the crowd and back home with a smile on her face.

Onew heard the clock as his eyes flashed opened to see Yao gone making him sigh when he finally opened his palm to show a tube of Strawberry Lip Balm for cracked lips.