The Game; Han Hee Rin (OC) & Lee Joon

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

‘Umma who is he?’ You whispered to your umma when you showed up at your house to see an older woman and a boy about your age with thick framed glasses and dorky cropped hair.

‘My chingu’s son. entertain him while we talk’ You looked at her with wide eyes doesn’t she know you have things to do… Like… Paint your nails they are getting all cracked!

‘But… Umma…’ you whined as she nudged your stomach.

‘Do you want your new Iphone or not?’ you sighed she is using bribery again; you looked at him and then back at your umma who stared at her wallet. You put on one of the loveliest and fakest smiles you could as you walked over to him flinging your hair to the side.

‘Annyeongsayo’ you bowed to him as he stood fumbling with his glasses and fixing his plaid shirt.

‘A-Annyeongsayo’ he replied as you laughed and grabbed his hand pulling him towards your bedroom, your umma wants you to entertain him then that’s what you’ll do. You closed the door to your bedroom as he looked around.

‘So Big…’ he mumbled looking around at what your wealthy family could afford. You pulled him towards your bed and let him sit as you tugged at your hair elastic letting your hair fall to the sides letting him enjoy it.

‘So… What’s your name?’ You said blinking your eyes at him as he avoided your eyes looking back down.

‘L-Lee Chansung… But call me Joon’ you nodded as he gave a small smile… That smile was like an arrow to your heart it was so adorable you needed to see it again!

‘Han Hee Rin Inmida’

Joon looked around when he spotted something on your desk making his way towards it.

‘OMO’ he said loudly as you made your way beside him, he picked up one of the disks on your desk with gleaming eyes.

‘You have the new edition!! This isn’t even in the stores or online yet!!’ he said still staring at the disk, it was a game that your appa gave you he always gives you games since he works for the company that produces them.  He ran his hands over it as you smirked concocting a naughty plan In your mind.

‘Do you want it Joonie?’ you whispered softly in his ear making him freeze as you hid your smile at his reaction.

‘N-Ne Hee Rin’ he said quietly as you turned him around and pushed him hard against your desk taking the disk from his hands.

‘If you want this game and other games… You have to play with me’ you said with a pout of your pink lips, you could feel him getting nervous underneath your gaze.

‘W-What do you mean Hee Rin?’  You laugh before pressing your lips against his at first his body went rigid but he slowly melted into your kiss. You pulled away leaving him breathless with a cheesy smile on his lips. You laugh before pressing your lips against his at first his body went rigid but he slowly melted into your kiss. You pulled away leaving him breathless with a cheesy smile on his lips.

‘Screw the game Hee Rin’ you heard Joon say before taking off his glasses and throwing kisses on to you.

* I realised my stories are getting really short keke I hope you guys Don't mind >><