Pokemon and Condoms

The search for the ice cream thief

"OH MY GOSH. WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING WITHOUT HER THIS WHOLE TIME, WE'VE BEEN SO WRAPPED UP IN MY ICE CREAM WE NEVER NOTICED" 
Boemi fell to her knees
"I don't even know where to start looking" Nelina put her arm around her
"it's ok well just go slash some more throats to find our friend" 
Boemi smiled up at her weakly 
"hey to help make up for the ice cream we stole, we are going to help look for your friend" Daehyun said as he helped Boemi up off the ground.
"First lets go pick up another one of my friends" 
"Ok. Nelina, Rebelah, let's go!"
"Forget her nothing is going to be able to pull her away from that hot, muscly, hunkity hunk hunk" 
Noemi turned to Nelina
"what?"
Nelina coughed 
"nothing lets go" 
Daehyun turned and suddenly let out one of his signature high notes towards the sky. "What.... Was that all about?" Nelina asked looking up. There was a faint screech and a large golden bird swooped down in front of them
"IT'S A HO-OH!" Boemi squealed 
"Yep, and were going to ride it" Daehyun Climbed up onto the enormous bird, Nelina following after. He looked down to see boemi staring at the Pokemon with a look of worry. 
"What are you waiting for?"
"Well, you see, I kind of have this fear of falling off a Pokemon that doesn't exist"
He reached his hand out to her and smiled. 
"I'll be with you, just hold on to me"
"What the hell, I'm gonna die sooner or later" and with that she climbed up behind Daehyun, holding tight to his waist. 
"So what? You're going to ditch me with this..." Kyuhyun paused to stare PineJoe ApplePants up and down. "This FREAK?!" 
Boemi stared at Pinejoe who started to tear up. Kyuhyun faked a pout and whined, "Boemi~ Don't leave me here alone. I need someone to take care of me." 
Boemi continued to stare at Pinejoe who's bottom lip trembled. She felt bad for her secret idol (that she would never admit out loud because then she would never hear the end of it from Rebelah about how "I TOLD YOU SO"), but at the same time... KYUHYUN. 
She made a move to get off the bird but Daehyun stopped her by grabbing her hands that were around his waist and holding them tightly. "No offense but are you really going to go after THAT dude who uses you? He doesn't like you Boemi... I know Youngjae would like you though~" 
"LETS GO!" Boemi shouted while lifting her arm in the air. "Pinejoe! You rock! Stay and take care of Rebelah while we're gone!" 
Nelina added, "Make sure they use protection. Package that meat, before going into heat." 
Everyone stared at Nelina in disbelief. 
"What? Cover that so the girl won't get sick."
Daehyun raised an eyebrow while lightly kicking the side of the HO-OH and they flew into the air. 
Kyuhyun felt to the floor on his knees and crossed his arms, huffing out an annoyed breath. "What the hell?!" 
T.O.P who was just standing there like a statue the whole time finally showed some sign of life and looked down at the other male. "What?" 
"Boemi left me. SHE LEFT ME." 
"Why do you care? You don't even like her."
Kyuhyun frowned and stood back up. "But I DO," he admitted. 
T.O.P's eyes widened. 
"What?" He scratched the back of his head while asking, 
"Then why are you so mean to her?"
"BECAUSE IN DRAMAS THE DIRTBAG ALWAYS GETS THE GIRL." 
Pinejoe sat down, the whole ground shaking at the movement, and with one finger, patted Kyuhyun's back. "Guess you ed up in' asswipe, this mudda in' piece of tard bastard be ing the up, like damn what the hell," the "Child friendly TV-PG" pineapple said, surprising both males with his profanity of a vocabulary. 
When the 2 bishes returned to the house, Daehyun was about to knock on the front door but Nelina placed her hand on his shoulder to stop, 
"Let's sneak in and scare them." She said with a wicked smile on her face. Boemi and Daehyun just stared at her, 
"I'll feel bad for your friend and zelo."
"Why?" Boemi asked.
"Because the way she smiled, it feels like she's gonna do something crazy." Boemi shrugged her shoulders and grabbed Dae by the arm and started to follow Her. Nelina ended up taking them to the back of the house, they were only 3 windows away from Zelos room but Nelina stopped them.
"Why did you stop?" Boemi asked.
"Let's go through this window."
"Why? I thought we were gonna scare them through his bedroom window."
"Nah, it's much better if we scare them inside the house so that all of us can how they react. Like Live in Action." Nelina pulls the window up and goes in followed by Boemi and Dae. Once inside, you could her soft moans.
"SOMEONS IN PAIN!" Boemi scream. "SHHHH!!! We don't someone to find us if someone is in pain!" Nelina shushed boemi.
Daehyun opened the door and as soon as the door opened. The moans got louder. Daehyun saw boemi shivered and wrapped his arm around her to comfort her. The three were finally in front of the door and now the moans were LOUD. Nelina cracked the door open and peeked in. She closed the door quietly and quickly. "Who was it?" Dae asked. Nelina turned around, her eyes and mouth were wide as can be.
"Z-zelo and S-sheban," she raised her hands joining them trying to show what they were doing.
"I don't understand," Boemi hissed. 
"They're having ," Dae bluntly said understanding Nelina's hand movement. Boemi gasped. 
"On a count of three, let's open the door and shout out and scare them."
"Wouldn't that make Zelo go and have babies-" Boemi got cut off by Nelina
"Not if he's using protection."
"Oh well," Daehyun put his hand on the knob.
"When active, use protection. Hurry up and let's scare them."
"On a count of three, we open the door and do it," Nelina said. They nodded and Dae quickly turns the know and out come the three.
Dae- "BABIES!"
Nelina- "NASTY!"
Boemi- "BOO!" 
"I CAME!" Zelo screamed.
The three laughed their heart out. 
"GUYS! WE WERENT USING PROTECTION!!!" Sheban exclaimed.