WWPAD

The search for the ice cream thief

*Back on Planet Mato* 
Kris rolled up his sleeves.

"You want to go, punk?"

Zelo stomped on his skateboard and the object flipped in the air, the ramen haired boy catching it.

"Yeah man. Lets do this."

Kris took a step closer and (Growl)ed.

(Hehe lame joke is lame)

Zelo lifted his arm to Punch

(omfg stop with the lame jokes)

but Sheban stopped them.

"Don't fight over me! Please! This is crazy." 
Kris narrowed his eyes and nodded

"fine..."

Zelo put his skateboard on the ground and crossed his arms. Sheban noticed his muscles and couldn't help but stare. Zelo noticed and flexed his muscle more, and offered if Sheban wanted to feel them. She complied and Kris grew angry, so he looked at Ace and pointed to Zelo's forgotten skateboard.

"You have really pretty eyes- what's that smell..? WHAT THE HELL? YOUR STUPID LLAMA TOOK A MASSIVE ON MY SKATEBOARD." 
"Your stupid existence took a massive on my love life!" 
"What?"

"Yeah ramen head you're ruining my relationship so kindly le off"

Zelo glared at him then let out the loudest cry both in the history of loudest crying. Kris' eyes widened as he watched the boy wail and scream

"hey. HEY."

Kris tapped his shoulder which resulted in an even louder wail.

"Hey kid. D-don't. Come on dont be like that."

Zelo continued to cry

"HEY SHUT THE HELL UP"

kris screamed as he grabbed him by the collar.

"HEY"

a voice called from behind, kris released zelo and began to turn but unfortunately he was knocked out with a super mega Metal Bo staff before he could see who the voice belonged to.

"Zelo are you ok?" 
"I was never in trouble I just didn't feel like knocking the prick out myself"

Zelo held his hand out to sheban

"how about we go to my place. I've got a nice big pair of cherry tomatoes that I'm sure you would love"

sheban smiled and took his hand

"that sounds great. Wait what about-"

"oh my friend will take care of him. Zhitao take him to *ahem* you-know-where" 
"Yes sir"

as soon as sheban and Zelo were out of sight Tao kneeled down to the unconscious KRISALF. He brushed his hair out of his face and caressed his cheek.

"He wants me to take you to the dungeon" he whispered

"I just can't do that. Please wake up and we can run away together"

 

*Back on psycho Earth* 
"Nelina, we were supposed to interrogate him," Boemi said timidly.
"Yeah and?" 
"You sliced his throat before we could," Rebelah stated in fear. 
"To check if he ate the ice cream," Nelina sputtered a made up excuse after a few moments.

"Anyways! I wasn't him! Lets go check out someone else!" 
Boemi and Rebelah spared frightening glances at each other before following their psychotic friend. When they arrived at the next house, Nelina kicked down the door like a badass mudda fucha. The resident, Siwon, screamed as she held up her machete.

"NELINA WAIT," Rebelah yelled.

"WWPAD?" 
Boemi turned to Rebelah.

"What?" 
"WWPAD?" 
The guy screaming instantly stopped and stared at Rebelah.

"WWPAD!" 
Nelina and Boemi stared at each other with "WTF" looks. Rebelah and the guy held hands and praised in harmony, "WWPAD!" 
"SOMEONE EXPLAIN," Boemi yelled. 
Siwon smiled as he turned to the two confused girls.

"What Would Pinejoe Applepants Do?" 
Nelina's eye twitched.

"isn't it WWJD?" 
Rebelah and Siwon ignored them as they Fangirled and fanboyed over Pinejoe. Boemi turned to Nelina,

"He didn't eat it. He's a Pinejoe follower. He wouldn't steal because Pinejoe teaches not to steal." 
"How do you know that?"
"WHO SAID I WATCH PINEJOE APPLEPANTS? NO ONE. HA! NELINA YOU ARE SO FUNNY. LETS GO."