THE END

The search for the ice cream thief

"What if I'm pregnant babe?" Sheban asked Zelo cuddling in his arms.
"It's ok, having a child with you is something I would enjoy and make me the happiest father in the world." A tear from joy trickles down her cheek. Zelo notices and kisses her tear.
"I love you," he kisses her on the lips to show how much he loves her.

"How do you turn this giggle box off," Kyu comes by walking and pointing at Nelina giggling at T.O.P.
"Quit being an , it's actually your fault who shoved that icecream up ," T.O.P defensively said covering Nelina's ears with his hands hopping she won't hear Kyu.
"It's annoying," kyu replies.
"Get that stick out of your man! Just because Boemi likes someone else more than you doesn't mean you should pick on this innocent girl."
"IM NOT JEALOUS!"
"Sure."
Kyu gets baffled and walks off to look for boemi. Kyu actually was jealous but didn't want to admit it. He finally caught her but before he could say anything, Boemi squeezed and hugged Youngjae. He jumped by the sudden of her touch.
"Oh hi there, what's your name?"
Kyu speaks up before Boemi had a chance to say a word, "this is my girlfriend Boemi."
Boemi stared at kyu like he was crazy. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her. "Lets go... Get you cleaned up" he said. Youngjae opened his mouth to say something then decided against it and turned away slightly heartbroken. Kyu led Boemi to the kitchen sink and helped her wash the sticky stuff off. 

T.O.P and Nelina were busy in their own little world and giggling like children. Suddenly there was a loud boom outside, followed by a second boom that shook the house. Rebelah came screaming out of the room in Daehyun's shower curtain followed by C.A.P dressed as sailor moon and L.Joe wearing Rebelah's shorts. They all ran out the front door screaming incoherently.
"Da fudge was that all about?" Youngjae asked. 
"I don't know but who was that y mama in the skirt?" Peniel looked out the front door and whistled.
"....That was a man..." Sheban said.
"What's the difference?" He responded still staring out the front door.
"PINEJOE NOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NOOOO" Rebelah cried. The loud boom they had heard was a meteor slamming into the pineapple, the second boom was him falling to the ground. Rebelah dropped to her knees sobbing. The giant pineapple shrunk back to normal size and Rebelah picked it up gently.
"If.. If you k-kiss me I will turn into - a- a handsome- prince and live. I would- look something like this" PineJoe held up a picture of Niel for her to see.
"Really?"
PINEJOE smiled gently and shook his head yes.
"No wonder I've always loved you" Rebelah held him up to her and kissed its lips. C.A.P and L.Joe were too busy screwing each other out in the open to be disgusted by the scene unfolding right next to them.
"Did it work?"
"Did what work?"
"You know"
"I know what?"
"Are you going to change?"
"Change what?"
"Yourself. You know, into a handsome prince that would look something like this?" Rebelah held up the picture.
"Oh that yeah."
"You don't look like the picture"
" I know that's cause I lied."
"You what?"
Rebelah began to cry again.
"No that's it you aren't like your show at all, you're a creepy ert pineapple and- AND I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE" with that she threw him on the ground and jumped on him till he was nothing but pineapple sauce.
"Feel strangely happy right now" she became lost in her happy thoughts till she heard L.Joe moan and remembered what PineJoe had interrupted.
"Guys not in the daffodils"

Sheban tried slapping Nelina out of her nice state, screaming, "DON'T MAKE ME CALL YOUR GRANDPA, KRISALF."
"I love Grandpa! Make sure to tell him to bring Ace over too!" Nelina sang as she turned to T.O.P and continued giggling. Sheban slapped her again. "Taeyang doesn't love you and he is cheating on you."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY MAN?! DOES NELINA HAVE TO WHIP A ?!"
"There's the Nelina I know...., I WAS ONLY KIDDING. LET'S GO ZELO!"
Zelo gripped his hand around Sheban's wrist and pulled her into a room and locked the door. He smirked mischievously. "Lets go for round two."

Back with Nelina, her niceness died down and she was flaming red in anger, her machete ready to kill the bish who was trying to steal her man. T.O.P patted her back, "Taeyang isn't cheating on you. He's in love with you Nelina, you're all he ever talks about. In fact, the reason you haven't seen him today is because he's out trying to buy the perfect engagement ring to propose to you-ah I ruined the surprise."                                                                                                      Nelina calmed down and put her machete down. "Really?!" T.O.P nodded. "Uh, don't tell him I told you."

In the kitchen, Kyuhyun grinned as he wiped the last smear of ice cream off Boemi's cheek. "There, now you decent enough to look at again. Your face is back to tolerable." Boemi's forehead creased into a frown and she pouted.

"My face is 'tolerable'?!"

Kyuhyun snorted with an eye roll. "Yeah, you really should do something about that thing you call a face."

"I think she's beautiful," a voice interrupted before Boemi could start sobbing. Kyuhyun turned to glare at the intruder, Youngjae. 'Ugh, not this guy! I was just about to win the girl with my ways!'
"R-Really?" Boemi sniffed. Youngjae beamed with a nod. "I also find it cool how you lost a finger, it looks badass."
"IT'S DISGUSTING," Kyuhyun shouted.
"Dude, you can not seriously think being an is going to make her like you"
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes "well even if it doesn't my ridiculous good looks will"

Youngjae facepalmed "Boemi you aren't falling for this are you?"

Boemi faked a laugh "me? What HAHHAH psh naw man. I mean look at him he's obviously.... Obviously. Perfect" she sighed.

Kyuhyun looked at Youngjae with a victorious smile, Youngjae only glared back.

Peniel suddenly came shoving through them, turning on the water he washed his face and fixed his hair "what's that all about?" Kyuhyun asked

"THAT HOT CHICK IN THE SKIRT IS COMING BACK INSIDE" Peniel screamed as he ran back to the front door.

"IT'S A MAN" the three shouted in unison Peniel was too excited to hear or care. "Ugh whatever" Youngjae gently pulled Boemi to his side and looked into her eyes "Boemi, do you really love him?" Boemi's eyes darted back and forth between the two men

"I- I don't know. He's always so mean to me" She began crying. Kyuhyun looked down at the floor

"I'm sorry" he mumbled.

Boemi stopped crying and looked at him "what?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you liked it, I didn't know I was hurting you. I really do love you"

Boemi smiled and opened up her arms "aawwwwwwweeeeee kyu!" She squealed. Kyuhyun kissed her forehead then hugged her tightly.

-Well I'm glad you're happy boemi- Youngjae thought as he turned and walked out of the kitchen.
"Hey man what's wrong?" Daehyun came into the living room to see  Youngjae sulking on the couch.

"The girl I liked just chose a douche over me" Daehyun jumped onto Youngjae and grabbed his face

"forget about that hoe," he said before he passionately kissing him.

"Where's Sheban and Zelo-," top paused when he heard muffled moans in an enclosed room. "Never mind."
T.O.P saw Rebelah sit in a corner sulking over pinejoe. He walks over to her standing in front of her. "You know being like that won't make you feel any better. Smile and move on." Rebelah looks up at T.O.P. He then backs away when he sees her expression change. "I think nelina is becoming evil again..." He starts to walk away from her slowly. Rebelah then jumps up and T.O.P runs to avoid her.
"T.O.P!!!! LET ME KISS YOU!!!"
As Rebelah continues to chase T.O.P around the house, she accidentally knocks over one of Boemi's tubs of ice cream. Boemi detaches herself from hugging Kyuhyun to scream in agony. Kyuhyun pulls Boemi back in a hug and whispers softly, "I'll buy you more ice cream. I'll buy you ice cream for as long as I live." Boemi gasps, "Kyuhyun! W-What are you saying?! Are you sure?!"
Kyuhyun kisses her deeply and says, "I mean it baby. For as long as I live."
"OH KYUHYUN!" Boemi starts crying from such a heartwarming promise and tackles Kyu into a make out session.

T.O.P runs outside but trips over someone. "What the..."
T.O.P screams at the t.o.p (omfg stop with these puns pls) of his lungs when Rebelah tackles him to the ground and he realizes he tripped over Peniel being screwed by the y mama in the skirt, a.k.a CAP and L.Joe is now trying to help Rebelah take T.O.P's shirt off.

"Wow" Peniel panted as C.A.P dropped down next to him "that was amazin. I didn't know girls had those too"
"IM A MAN DAMN IT" C.A.P got up and walked away annoyed.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME" T.O.P screamed as he tried to free himself from the two freaks trying to undress him
"HELP! HELP! JIYONG!!!" Suddenly there was a flash of rainbow light that threw Rebelah and L.Joe against the wall and G-Dragon appeared.
"WHAT IS HURTING MY BABY BINGU BAE?!" L.Joe pointed at Rebelah then ran out of the room.
"HEY YOU HELPED" Rebelah smiled at GD then ran after L.Joe.
"Are you ok baby?" GD bent down and hugged him tightly, T.O.P nodded then looked at him with a smirk
"did you bring your crayon?" GD gave him a wink.
"Lets doom dada"

"Open up you traitor!" Rebelah yelled as she pounded on the door, she could hear on the other side
"You started without me?!" Rebelah opened the door to see Sheban and Zelo instead of C.A.P and L.Joe
"OHMYGODIMSORRY" she slammed the door shut and ran to another door, She knocked loudly "GO AWAY WE BUSY" she heard kyuhyun shout then boemi giggle, she shuddered and walked to another door and knocked once again
"GD HYUNG IT WAS ALL HER IDEA" L.Joe shouted from the other side. She kicked the door open "AH HA"
"Crap!" Ljoe yelped running under the bed
"GIMME MY CLOTHES"
He poked his head out from under the bed "COME AND GET 'EM "
Ljoe wraps the bed cover around his body and charges for Rebelah. She ran as fast as she could but then tripped over someone's foot. Ljoe couldn't stop in time and fell on top of her. The blanket then covered both of their bodies leaving Ljoe with Rebelah underneath the covers.
"YOUR PIPE IS POKING ME!"
"IS NOT!"
"IS TOO!"
"GIVE ME MY CLOTHES THEN IT WONT POKE YOU!"
"NEVER!"
"STOP POKING ME WITH YOUR PIPE."
"IT'S NOT LIKE ITS ON PURPOSE YOU BISH. YOU WANT ME TO PURPOSELY POKE YOU WITH MY PIPE?!"
"Sure."
"What."
"Sure."
"Wait what."
"Poke me with your pipe."
"Okay."
"Okay."
And so they pulled the covers over their bodies like the nasties they were and they piped all night long, just like everyone else in the house.

THE END