I wish

The search for the ice cream thief

This story is random 

 

 

 

 

have a nice day

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once upon a time there Was A pineapple that lived in a sponge with a pet slug 

"Wow this show " Boemi said as she turned off the TV " I need ice cream" she ran to the fridge only to find that DUN DUN DUN there. Was. No. Ice. Cream. "Okay," NoNo seethed. "WHO ATE MY ICE CREAM?!" Boemi thought hard to the possibilities that could have happened. She knew she didn't finish her carton of ice cream! It must have been someone else!!! She remembers that she hosted a party last night, and had invited a large amount of friends over! Someone must've eaten it when she wasn't looking! But who? She checked over her invite list and called each of them asking if they had witnessed anything. "It's just as I thought" she said to no one as she hung up the phone. "Nobody saw anything"*ding dong* She grumbled under her breath as she walked her way to her door. "WHO IS IT?" She yelled. "Open up Hoe," a familiar voice commanded. Boemi opened the door to be greeted by her fellow beesh friends! It was Rebelah, Nelina, and Sheban! 
All three walked inside their friends house and made themselves at home, being used to coming over often, they treated themselves freely to dirty up Boemi's clean house and eat her food. (These beeshes...) Nelina was the first to notice Boemi's sour mood. "Who ate your ice cream?" She merely joked. "I DON'T KNOW!" Boemi cried. Nelina's eyes widened and she took a step back. "Wait. What?" Sheban shrugged while Rebelah the TV, squealing in excitement when her favorite show was on, PineJoe Appleshorts. "Today we are going on a walk everyone. Do you want to go on a walk?" 
"YES" rebelah squeaked With her face pressed up against the screen "have you seen my shoes?please help me find my shoes"
 "RIGHT THERE BEHIND YOU PINEJOE" Everyone stared at rebelah as she answered back the TV. 
"REBELAH. I HAVE A CRISIS PLEASE TURN THAT LAME SHOW OFF" rebelah gasped "PineJoe AppleShorts is NOT lame. It is the coolest show ever and I wish he was real" suddenly the room began spinning and everything went black. 
"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" rebelah screamed as she ran around blindly.  "WE'RE ALL GONNA-" SMACK in her blind panic she had run straight into a wall and knocked herself out no one noticed because now there was light and standing in the middle of the room was a gorgeous man in a pointy hat and long purple robe with a crescent moon and a star on it and a llama. 
"Did someone say 'I wish'?" The tall man said. 
"Are you a wizard?" Sheban asked as she pet the alpaca. 
"Yes I am! My name is Krisalf and I shall grant you a wish!" 
"But isn't that a genie? Not a wiz-" 
"SILENCE," Krisalf lifted his finger to Sheban's lips. He winked at her before seductively taking his finger back and it like a . 
"Uh. Yeah, so about that wish?" Boemi drummed her fingers together in excitement, "I wish-" 
Rebelah cut her off, 
"I WISH PINEJOE APPLEPANTS WAS REAL!" 
Krisalf raised his arms above his head and chanted, 
"CHUKCHI POWAAAAAA~!" A large cloud of fog blanketed the room, raising to the ceiling, causing everyone to cough.
 "What the hell?" 
When the smoke died down, Krisalf vanished with his llama.. Wait where the hell did Sheban go? 
*Off in ExoPlanet* 
"Where the hell am I?" 
"Gurl," a deep voice attracted Sheban's attention. Krisalf was sitting on his llama and patted the spot behind him. Sheban hesitantly sat down. Kris smirked and the llama took flight, flying through the Galaxy. Krisalf began singing, "I can show you the galaxy~ Shining, shimmering, my style~"
*back on earth* 
"HEY LITTLE GIRLS! *CREEP LAUGH* IM PINEJOE APPLEPANTS!"
 "PINEJOE" rebelah ran and hugged the 8 foot pineapple in, well, shorts. Boemi and nelina stood there scared less before grabbing rebelah and running out the front door. 
-wherever sheban and KRISALF are- 
"Sheban, you know I love you right?"
"Um no"
"Oh, well. Sheban" Krisalf got off the alpaca llama thing and down on one knee
He took shebans hand in his and looked her in the eye "sheban, I love you"
Sheban opened to speak but kris jumped up and turned away from her 
"BUT" he said dramatically and full of pain 
"we can never be together"
"Why not?"
Kris turned and looked at her 
"I don't know. I just saw some guy confess like that in a drama"Kris clenched at his heart as he turned his back to Sheban. 
"I love you so much-" 
Sheban cut him off right there. 
"Hey yo, who's that over there?" 
Kris looked up to see a tall kid riding a skateboard. "Oh him? That's Zelo! We must have landed on The planet Mato! Yo Zelo! Come 'ere man!"