Daehyun

The search for the ice cream thief

The 3 bishes all arrived on Mato planet. Being thrown to the ground. Pinejoe taking the hardest hit and making a huge dent in the ground. "We'll we have arrived, now to find Daehyun!!!" Bomie said while running. "YAH!" The other 3 said. They followed her, even pinejoe got up and followed shaking the ground. After 20 minutes they all burnt out. Huff and puffing Rebelah said: "You don't know where your going do you?" On the verge of dehydration Bomie answered; "No." 
"Then who knows?" Rebelah asked. Everyone turned to Kyuhyun. "I don't know nothing." He said crossing his arms. "Really?" Nelina asked, pointing a gun to Kyuhyun's head. "F-fine! I do. I know where he lives! Just listen to my directions and will get there in a flash." Bomie popped up like she hadn't been running at all. "Let's go then!!!!!!!!!!" We stopped in front of huge tree, the tree looked rather different though. The bark was the color of ocean water with a lavender purple door. The leaves were white and stems where green. "He's in there?" Rebelah asked kyu. He nodded to her response. Nelina lifts her gun ready to take action, "let's go in then." Nelina kicks the door open with her foot. Kyu jumps when door falls down, "you could've just knocked." Nelina knocks on the bark and smiles sweetly, boemi walks in calling daehyuns name. "Daehyun? Hello? You here?" Surprisingly this strange tree was actually big inside. A cough escapes in a room right across from us. Boemi runs over, "bish! Give me my ice cream now!-" Boemi pauses. She turns around and looks at us with cheeks flushed red as apples. "He's pooping."