Jo Gyuhyun

The search for the ice cream thief

-After leaving siwons house-
 "wow that guy was really nice he gave me some of his limited edition PineJoe photocards. I've always wanted one. I wish I could have that PineJoe lamp he had in his room. He showed me all his PineJoe merchandise. He had all the DVDs. The soundtracks, limited bed sheets, socks, with matching underwear and even curtains! The underwear so fuzzy and soft just like PineJoe!!" As rebelah rambled on and on about PineJoe she was oblivious to Boemi trying to stop nelina from cutting . "Who is the next person we have to visit? I hope they like PineJoe too" rebelah said "it's a Jo gyuhyun" nelina said. Boemi ripped the paper out of her hand accidentally chopping off one of her fingers on nelinas machete in the process "it's CHO KYUHYUN" noemi corrected. The other two girls stared at her finger gushing blood. "It's fine. No time for pain. We have an ice cream thief to catch. ON TO KYUHYUNS HOUSE" As they reached kyuhyuns place, boemi knocked on the door, with her gushing bloody red finger staining the white wooden door. "who is it?" Said someone behind the door, but before boemi could say anything, nelina spoke up loudly, "OPEN UP HOE! WE KNOW YOU HAVE IT!" 
The knob turns and a handsome guy comes out making boemi drool. His eyes where big with a scared look on his face. "Pplease!" He stuttered."I just only wanted to play with it! Don't hurt me!" 
Rebelah crooked her head when he said 'play with it'. "How da would you play with ice cream.?"  Kyus face turned into confusion now. Kyuhyun's confused face suddenly turned red. "Umm...Your looking for Ice Cre-eam." He stuttered out of embarrassment. "Isn't that what we just said..." Rebelah asked getting a little annoyed. "Come in I'll help." He lead the way in. Everyone sat on a couch or chair. Kyuhyun started asking the bishes questions. They explained the situation more. While this was going on Boemi just drooled while looking at the handsome young man. Her drool reaching the floor. "Ummm...Is she ok?" Kyuhyun asked the others while looking at Boemi. "She's fine." The others said Kyuhyun shook his head a with a little concern written on his face then shrugged nonchalantly.
 "Wait I forgot she always acts like this around me," Kyuhyun bragged with a smirk, crossed his arms behind his back. "Boemi, go get me a glass of water." 
"ANYTHING FOR YOU KYU," Boemi replied while running to the kitchen. Once she was gone Kyuhyun turned to the other two females in the room. "Okay. I dont know who ate the ice cream. But i do know a couple of suspects. Last night at the party, Boemi was drooling over me again that she didn't notice some people go in her kitchen without her permission." 
Rebelah smiled widely, 
"Great! Who are the suspects?" 
Kyuhyun shook his head and smirked evilly.
 "Nuh-uh. Not that easy." 
Nelina lifted her machete in the air. 
"," Kyuhyun squeaked. 

*Back to Sheban* 

"Wow. Not the pair of cherry tomatoes I was expecting," Sheban muttered. Zelo tilted his head to the side as he caressed the two cherry tomatoes he grew outside his bedroom window. 
"No no no. I really WAS talking about my balls, I just wanted to show you these reals one first." 
"Oh. Cool"