Ice Cream Finally

The search for the ice cream thief
"Well you should be or else you wouldn't be yelling at us..." Boemi said. Zelo rolled over on the bed panting Sheban glared at Boemi and then rest of them. "Why are you here anyway?" She asked. "Looking for you, We went on our own adventure without you but you seem to be having...err...your own." Nelina answered, Daehyun chuckled. "Whatever." Just leave so we can get dressed. Everyone walked down stairs and waited. ~2 hours later~ Boemi and Nelina feel asleep. Daehyun was getting impatient. "What the hell is taking so long! They're lucky the Ice cream shop is open late." He was about to go up stairs when Zelo and Sheban walked down. Zelo kept back hugging and kissing Sheban's neck.  "Stop~" She whined while laughing. Zelo picked her up bridal style.  "I love you." He said, kissing her softly on the lips. Daehyun stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Oh. Hi Daehyun..." Zelo said sounding like a kid getting cought doing something. "Don't give me that ish!!! It only takes like six minutes to get dressed it's been two hours!!!" He yelled. "Sorry hyung, I swear she has pow-"  "I don't want to hear about that!!!" Daehyun said covering his ears. "I'll wake everyone else up." Sheban went around waking everyone else. Once everyone was awake they walked out of the house. As they walked out Boemi walked beside Sheban who was holding hands with Zelo.  "You two better be prepared to have some babies." Bomie said with a serious voice, the walked a head of them. "We know it probably wasn't the smartest thing but we aren't children and if there is babies, ill be there for them and her every step of the way" Zelo said smiling sweetly at sheban before kissing her forehead. Boemi wiped her tears and hugged nelina  "that is the sweetest thing ever oh my goodness." Nelina pushed her away annoyed  "We still need to get the ice cream. Lets go" Everyone climbed back onto Ho-oh and away they went to the ice cream shopBack at Daehyun's house, T.O.P tried comforting a sulking Kyuhyun by taking him inside and allowing him to play on Daehyun's laptop. His intentions was to ditch Kyuhyun in the living room on the couch and go take a nap in Daehyun's bed, but his plan came crashing down once he entered the bedroom and came face to face with an utterly repulsive scene. "WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE'D THIS OTHER GUY COME FROM? WHAT THE- OH MY GOD," T.O.P was screaming like a chick as he slammed the door shut.  "Hey, do you mind bringing us some snacks? This is getting me hungry."  "Really C.A.P? We are in the middle of something here," Rebelah's voice sounded annoyed, but soon turned flirty,  "Hey, T.O.P, why don't you join us?"  Said man shivered.  "L.Joe scoot over so T.O.P can come in."  "IM FINE THANKS."  "What kind of ice cream should we get?" Nelina asked.  "Vanilla!" Boemi chimed "CHOCOLATE!" Daehyuns mouth watered. Sheban and zelo were to distracted by each other.  "I guess we'll get all kinds, 1-2-3 NOT IT!" "NOT IT!" "NOT IT!" Sheban and zelo quickly claimed. "N-not it!" Boemi stumbled on her words. "Damn it." Daehyun was last. We each chose a tub of ice cream and made daehyun pay. "An ice cream party huh?" The cashier turned around being another attractive man.  "You wanna come?" Boemi asked. She was so amazed by his beauty.  "I'd love too." "You can't come." Nelina said. "Why?" "Because we don't know you, what if your some ice cream or something." He lifted his hands in surrender, "trust me, I'm not. How bout the ice cream is on me." Daehyun grinned like a baby getting a lollipop.  "Fine, but I'm watching you." Nelina said. "My names Peniel"