Another chapter

The search for the ice cream thief

After a few minutes they heard a flush and Daehyun came walking out zipping up his pants and adjusting himself. "Who are you and why are you here?" This time Rebelah grabbed him flipped him over her shoulder body slammed him then sat on top of him

"OK DAMN IT I'VE JUST ABOUT HAD IT TODAY WHERE IS THE ICE CREAM?!" She screeched in his face. Daehyun stared at her with wide eyes before breaking down into tears

"please don't hurt me"

Rebelah slapped him 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

Daehyun began screaming

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME"

Rebelah began pounding on his chest

"TELL. ME. WHERE. THE. DAMN. ICE. CREAM. IS. YOU. SON. OF. A BI-"

Boemi pulled a still punching Rebelah off the poor crying boy

"it's ok she won't hurt you. Just please tell us where the ice cream is" she smiled sweetly "I don't know what you're talking about-" 
"Hey Dae, we should get more ice cream. stealing Boemi's last night didn't satisfy my cravings- Oh ." 
The three bishes turned to look who walked into the room. 
"Uh, h-hi Boemi... Nice party last night," T.O.P stuttered awkwardly. 
"YOU BOTH STOLE MY ICE CREAM?!" Boemi screamed at the t.o.p (lol) of her lungs. 
"Oh hey did Cangsub and Onew clean the table like I told them too?" 
"NO THEY DIDN'T BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER!" 
Rebelah grimaced

"That matters. They ing came on a piece of furniture where you EAT." 
Boemi ignored her and tackled the two guys to the floor.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU TWO." 
"W-Wait," Daehyun yelled, "You can't kill me." 
"WHY NOT?!" 
"Because I'm Youngjae's best friend and I can get you to meet him." 
"I love you man, what are you doing on the floor? Bro let me help you up and get you something good to eat bro," Boemi smiled sweetly. 
"Are you going to kill me?" T.O.P asked as he pointed to himself. 
"Explain why I shouldn't," Boemi responded. 
"I'm T.O.P"
"You're right," Boemi nodded. "What the duck?", Nelina questioned lifting her machete at T.O.P.

"Because your T.O.P? I don't care who the hell you are. You took her ice cream and now you have to pay the consequences." Nelina started lifting her machete higher about to slash him but Boemi stood in front of him trying to block him with all her might. "Boemi, move. We have too."
"It's ok, I'll just go buy another tub of ice cream," she said sweetly smiling. Rebelah face palmed her face,

"you mean we did all the to look on who stole your ice cream when we could've just bought you another?" Boemi sheepishly grinned.

"I'm still gonna kill him, both of them," Nelina said know grabbing her machine gun. 
"STOP! Don't kill them, they mean no harm," everyone turns at the voice that appeared out of nowhere. They looked at the figure by the entrance. He walked in more and there he was, everyone a strucked by his beauty. "Ooooo, aren't you quiet the looker" Rebelah walks over to the guy to get a better view of him. She starts to feel his muscles and then in one moment she kissed him and they started to make out. Rebelah left the room with the good looking guy. Everyone just watched as they left with straight faces. "So...I don't get to kill anyone?" Nelina asked.

"Nope!" Bomie said with a smile. Nelina her teeth and put her weapons back. "What say we make up for the Ice cream we ate." Daehyun started. "I'll buy you alll Ice Cream!!" He said with a smile.

"Yaaayy!!!" Everyone said.

"Wait. Does this mean pinejoe can put me down now?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Nope." Boemi said with a creeper face. They walked out of the room. Giving weird looks to Rebelah and the guy she was making out with.

"Hey..." Nelina spoke. "What happen to Sheban?!? Wasn't she with us before?" Nelina asked.