Brevi Summario

나의 수호 천사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi there! ^^ Rui here!

 

I know, I have been so bad. >.< I couldn’t update for a long time but now, I want to spoil everyone as much as I can.

 

 

 

First, let’s do some recap. I’m sure at one point you have been lost and confused in this story. Let me break it down again and hopefully more clearly this time.

 

 

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me! Put them all in the comments!

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

 

 

The Grigori, were the angels sent to earth to live with humans, in order to protect them from demons. They were known to be the bridge of God to men. With a great responsibility, came great power but then so did a great weakness. Because they were the “most human of angels”, they weren’t spared of emotions. They loved. They have taken humans for wives and their sons were half mortal and celestial. Their sons, the Nephelims, were out of control and endangered humanity which caused the heavens to punish them and destroy every living being that belonged to their bloodline through the Great Flood.

 

 

 

The story starts when The High Guards, protector of the Seraphims: Taehyun (who had the power to control time), Jinwoo (who had the power to read minds) and Mino (the Dux/Commandant) found a baby in the ruins after the Great Flood. Taehyun argued with the others that they shouldn’t hurt the baby and just raise her as their own for she had wings as well. He insisted that she was just like them. Mino decides that they should present the baby to the Archangel of Contemplation, Sealtiel. He asked the High Guards to bring the baby to his realm and keep her there, keeping her real identity from others.

 

 

Sandara grows up with the guardian angels and her closest friends were Chaerin and Youngbae. Even when the High Guards have kept her identity a secret, Sandara knew that she was different among others. One detail that she never forgot was the fact that when a guardian angel was made, their human was born. Sandara had to wait for a while before she met her human. Although she had many questions in her mind, the High Guards have kept her educated, they taught her about heaven and earth, about angels and humans, made her understand her duties and responsibilities and perhaps, vaguely mentioned to her that she was different but that doesn’t mean that she didn’t belong. They also taught her how to fight, in which Mino had noticed that she was stronger in combat despite her small frame. He deduced that perhaps it was because of her bloodline, for the Grigori were excellent fighters. 

 

 

Another distinct difference that she noticed, was that her feelings for the human she protected run deep. She tried to fight it, of course. Even her friends tried to warn her that it was against their law. But even so, her powers also seem to be getting stronger as her feelings for the human. Her human, the person she must protect, is Seunghyun.

 

 

The High Guards who knows her well, soon notices the changes in Sandara. Taehyun tries to talk to her about the consequences of such things and she assures him that she knows what will happen once she faces her feelings and accepts them.

 

 

Chaerin, Sandara’s closest friend, who guards the human, Kwon Jiyong, has also noticed the changes in Sandara. She noticed how cold she was becoming while fighting her emotions for her human. And Sandara explains a bit about her power and its been proven once they help Kwon Jiyong’s son, Hanbin who was being attacked by a Mora (a being who brings nightmares to children).

 

 

Chaerin is happy about knowing Sandara’s power and makes the other angel feel good about it, however, Sandara made her promise not to tell anyone. Chaerin has to keep the secret to herself.

 

 

Then there came a time when Seunghyun has been enticed by a Lilith (a demon seducer). Sandara, of course protects him from the demon, but then she hurts Seunghyun in the end. Not knowing that her sword cannot hurt humans, Sandara believed that she has killed her own human. In her grief, a stronger power from within her is unleashed. The Grigori, her true form, manifests without her knowledge and kills the demon in the end. Along with the guilt, Sandara runs away from the High Guards knowing that she will be punished because of what she has done to her human. She asks Chaerin to pluck out her feather’s life (pluma vitae), and she falls from the heavens, thinking that she was not worthy of being a guardian angel.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter