Wishlist leads to memories

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

Xiumin piggy backed her since she fell aslsep. He walked all the way to her house to find no one home. When he got to your porch he heard you mumble his name. "Xiumin oppa! Dont cry! I can be your Jenny! Dont cry oppa!" You mumbled as you turned your head and hid your face in the crock of Xiumins neck. He smiled and looked at you, "Babo! Your not only my jenny. Your my tinker bell my wendy and my cinderella!" He said as he chuckled and took out the key from your pocket. 

As he slowly turned the door knob you snuggled closer Iinto his neck. He blushed lightly and took you to the room. He lightly placed you down on the bed. Xiumin pulled the covers over you and tucked you in. As he was going to walk out you held his wrist. "Oppa gomawo!" He was surprised when he saw your eyes still close. but still holding onto him. 

Minhee's POV

I held his wrist. For some reason I didnt want him to go, when he placed me down on the bed amd my face was put of his neck, I frlt unsafe, abandoned and lost. His neck was lime my safe angel. It kept me warm and safe and it felt comfortable. "I dont want you to leave oppa!" I sat up and pulled the chair out. He smiled and sat down. I stared at him as he took off his jacket. "Yah im sitting now go back to sleep!" I chuckled and laid down again but I didnt sleep. 

We talked for hours in that room. As we started talking about luhan and his childhood dreams, I realized about the letter. I took it out of my pocket, "oppa I habe Luhan's wishlist!" I handed to Xiumin and he u folded it and read through the list. "Why do you have this?" Xiumin asked as he kept reading. "I want to make his wishes come true before before I leave." I sighed and looked at the floor. Xiumin looked ag me then he reached in and gave me a hug. "No. 1 for luhans wishlist, To have a dog" I nodded my head, remembering that day where he kwpt talking about wanting to have a dog and marrying me and us raising the dog up.

Flashback

"Yah luhan look at thag cute dog!" I said as I saw it wandering around the park. "Oh its alone! Its fine the owner will come look for him!" Luhan said as he laid his head on my shoulder. "No luhan I think its lost come on!" I stood up and walked to the dog, "come here doggie!" I said and crouched down and had my arms out. The dog stared at me not interested. "Come here doggie! Come here!" Luhan said as he also crouched down.  As surprisingly the dog came rushing towards Luhan and jumped in luhans arms. I stood up and clapped. "Luhan he likes you! I guess you can attract anything!"  I said chuckling.  

We sat with the dog for a  hour. Luhan seemed to get along with the puppy well. I smiled and starred at him. "Yah Luhan if the owner doesnt come do you want to keep it?" I asked him as he was scratching the dogs ear. He didnt answer me, "yah oppa!" He still didnt answer me. "Oppa I'm going to break up with you!" I said but he still did t budge. I sighed, "yah Luhan I'm leaving!" I said making it look as if I was going to agand up. 

Yet he still didnt look at me. How can a dog have more attention then me!  I sat there quietly thinking if I should really leave or not. "RORO!" Agirl screamed as she the dog, she ran toward us, we both stood up and Luhan handed the dog to her. She hugged the dog and looked at Luhan. Her eyes gazed at Luhan and Luhan smiled awkwardly at her. "So handsome!" She whispered but both me and luhan heard her. "Uh thank you!" Luhan said as he rubbed the back of his neck. I just stood there watching the two.

"My name is Sun-young! Kwon Sun-young" she put her hand out and Luhan gladly shook it. I was kind of shocked I mean really did forget that I was still there. "I'm Xi Luhan!" He bowed to her and she blushed madly. Oh please this was nothing to blush about after you'vd been with luhan for three years, you'll find out he can make you blush, and moan his name! They both talked for awhile, "hey you wanna go grab something to eat?" Sunyoung asked him. He nodded and my mouth opened. Yah babo did you really forget about me? He then walked off with her. He really forgot about me. Even when I was just standing b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter