Living Zombie

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

Minhee stood there, staring up into the sky. The place where her beloved child is. Is her child crying for her right now? Does her baby want milk? Is there anyone to take care of her child? Those thoughts ran through her mind. 

Seconds turns to minites, and minutes to turn hours. As hours turned into days. Its been days since her child left her. Its been days since she became a living zombie. She was just a person walking on earth, a person walking with no soul to live any more.

She became weak, her body thin as a piece of paper. Her skin as pale as the snow, following from the sky right now. And her heart as cold as the weather. Dark eye bags under her used to be beautiul brown eyes.

This world was so unfair, like it wasnt bad enough for them to torture her, and now they take away her only reason for living. They take away an innocent life.

Some people yelled at her for not being able to take care of her child. And others yelled at her for her over reacting self. But thats because they dont know what its like in her shoe. They only live in there world, and if they were to step onto Minhees side of the world, they would understand her.

But yet they were right. It would better for the child to go to heaven then stay here and explore this cruel world. It would be better for her child to be in heaven then experience the word LOVE. Love was just a word disguise, because the true meaning of love is Hell

All her tears were drained up, nothing came out anymore, the only thing that came out of her was blood, shes been coughing out blood. She found out that not only brain camcer she has lung cancer. But it didnt matter to her, either way she would die.

The door squeaked as some slowly opened it. Xiumin walked in with a bouquet in his hand but a bag of clothes in his others

"Minhee ah, can I talk to you!" He asked as he set the stuff down. She didnt bothered looking at him, but when she did, her eyes all swollen and red, her omce red full lips, now all pale and dried. Her straight figure was replaced with a slouchy person. She had no emotion at all.

And of course Xiumin started tearing up. Never once did he dream of seeing the love of his life in this state. What happened to her full red lips, her long thick and wavy hair. Her beaitoful smile,  is now hidden behind those lips of hers. 

And it was all because of one person, Xi LuHan.

"Its about Sun-young" Xiumin said as he stood next to her, she only stared out the window.

Meanwhile Xiumin was explaining to Minhee, LuHan was at Sunhee's place, (sunhee is sunyoung, im going to use sunhee from now on) 

He put the baby in the crib as she had fell asleep in his arm. Yes Sunhee had her child three days after Minhees child was gone.  And well LuHan, he was there to help Sunhee, because Danny suddenly didnt want the child norher anymore. Well thats what Sunhee states.

Sunhee placed the glass of water on the table and smiled at her daughter sleeping in the crib. She then took a seat next to LuHan, there was an awkward silence. 

"LuHan, the baby's name is...., Xi Byeol!" Sun hee said and luhan spit out the water he was drinking. He looked at Sunhee with disbelief.

"Sunhee, I am not the father of this child. Danny is!" He said sternly to her. And she started crying. 

"I know you arent, but you can be luhan! Lets just get remarried. And then you'll be the official father!" Sunhee said as she laid her head on his chest. He felt somewhat guilty, because if he left her, no one else would bethere for her, and plus she has a child to take care of by herself. 

What kind of guy would he be if he just abandoned the most saddest girl in the world. But thats where he was wrong, Minhee was the saddest person in the world. LuHan was worrying about abandoning Sunhee,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter