The truth

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I hugged from the back as she was on the phone. I so badly wanted to carry her up the stairs and into her room. But i held it in like a guy would. "Yah Oppa when are you going to break up with Minhee!?" She clunged onto my arm and ga e me a pouty face. I sighed. "Soon alright!" I pecked her lips and she smiled. I also wondered when I was going to break up with her.

Minhee's POV

I was a mess, should i believe her. I mean she could be lying, but i couldnt think anymore, i was in so much pain. I believe you Luhan! I knew it was true about Luhan cheating on me, but was it true that he didnt love me anymore. My mind literally was going to explode, then i heard a knock on the door.

"Coming" I quickly wiped my tears away, wgen i opened the door, i smiled, "Xiumin oppa!" I let him walk in. When i closed the door, everything went blur for a minute, my head was spinning like crazy. Making my way slowly towards the kitchen to make some tea. "Oppa what are you doing here!?" I asked while he took a seat at the table.

"I came to visit you two! Plus i havent seen Luhan in awhile!" I nodded and took a seat across from him.  He stared at me like i was gold or something.

 

 

Xiumin's POV

 

I looked at her, her eyes were red and swollen, her lips were dry and her hair was messed up. "Why do you look like you work 24 hours everyday?" I stood up a litttle worried.

 

 

She shook her head, "Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter