When i'm not here!

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

"Yah Speak!" Xiumin said in a  stern voice as they both sat on the bench. Minhee sighed and stared out into the trees. "Oppa i'm gonna die arent I?" "......." he stayed silent but she went on, "I'm not going to love the rest of my lif e with Luhan arent I?" and this last question made her eyes watery, "And...And I'm not Luhan's Lover anymore arent I!" She managed to say, "........." Before she knew tears silently started to fall. She nodded. "Oppa if I do die then can you take care of my...."

Minhee's POV

There was no surprises. I already knew that i was going to die pretty soon. But before I die I wanted to make one last mission. I wrote everyhting down on a card. 

Mission title: Make Luhan wishes come true

Starting date: October 31st

Ending date: December 23rd

Before I went home I decided to go shopping to get some groceries. I wanted to make some fried egg roll up. I also wanted to make sure I made Luhan happy, so I bought his favorite Chocolate mint icecream.

As I headed home i dialed his number to make sure he was home, immediately it went to voice mail. I tried again, and this time his phone was turned off. I sighed and put my phone away and continued walking home.

I opened the door, the light was in every room. The floor was a mess and some of the things on the counter and tables were knocked off. I started panick, "Luhan! Luhan were are you!" I went to go check the kitchen, backyard and other rooms, "Luhan!" I went upstairs and was goong to check his office room, until i heard talking and giggling.

I stopped at that certain door, i was afraid to open it, "Minhee wont trust me!" I heard luhan's voice I cracked the door open alittle. I stood behind the wall right next to the door and listened.

Narrator's POV

"Luhan why cant you just break up with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter