Unexpected Death

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

All three of them waited outside of the operation room, LuHan sat on the bench lifelessly. Not once did he imagine, that Minhee was pregnant with his child, with THEIR child. His tears were non stop, what if he loses his child, he would have no idea what to do for the rest of his live.

While LuHan was crying on the bench, xiumin was talking on the phone, Sun-young slowly made her way over to LuHan. She sat beside him, her arm s around his waist. She lifted up his face.

"babe, dont worry you still have our child!" She said as she laid her head on his shoulder. With that LuHan stood up and dragged her away with him.

"Yah LuHan where are you going!" Xiumin shouted as LuHan walked passed him. Sun-young who was frightened just stayed quiet and followed him. When they got to a empty spot, he let go of her wrist.

"Oppa! What was that for?" Sun-young asked in her soft voice, LuHan scoffed, how can she be so clueless, if anything happens to Minhee or his child, it would be Sun-young's fault! And he needed to know if Sun-young's child really belonged to him.

"Who's the father of your Child" He said in a scary yet calming tone. She flinched as she the scary glare he was giving her. She swallowed the lump in and stared down at the floor. 

"Its your of course! Its our child!" She mumbled back. He scoffed again and looked the other way. 

"Fine then lets go confirm it!" He said before pulling her with him.

One Hour Later

"No Luhan oppa, i'm sorry i lied to you! Please you have to believe me, i truly thought this child was yours!" Sun-young shouted as LuHan walked away from her. He turned back to glare at her. His eyes burned with fire.

"You thought it was mine!!!! You said you were absolutely sure it was mine, you lied saying that you took a blood test and the docters confirmed it was mine!!!" LuHan shouted at her, he couldnt take her anymoe, she was a lying .

Flashback

"Docter I want to find out who the father is!" LuHan said as he dragged Sun-young with him into the docters room. The docter nodded. But Sun-young she kept yelling for LuHan to let go of her!

"Yah Xi LuHan this your child why are you doing this! I already did it, and they said it was your!" She shouted yet luhan didnt care, It was like he lost his hearing. 

As the docter took a needle and took the blood from it, luhan was waiting patiently and calmly, while Sun-young was freaking out, no matter what she did she couldnt convince LuHan. 

after waiting for like an hour, the docter came back, he smiled at Sun-young, and sun-young thought it was good news. that maybe a miracle happened and it really was LuHan's child!

"Miss Sun-young, im happy to say that your child is a girl!" He said and smiled at them. Sunyoung smiled and ran to luhan. 

"Did you hear that Jagiyah. he said our child is a girl, your going to have a daughter jagiy-" Luhan pushed her away.

"doc. Am i the father or not!?" LuHan asked as he was getting quite impatient. The docter frowned and looked at the results.

"I'm sorry mr. Xi, but it seems as your not the childs father! The childs father is blood type B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter