I love you

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's POV

Xiumin and Minhee have been hanging together lately. After that day where she had a fight with Luhan, she went to live with Xiumin and his siter for awhile. Although she misses Luhan like crazy he never came to find her. It hurted Minhee so much, was she really not important to him at all?

Xiumin and Minhee decided to head for the park. As they sat on the swing, Xiumin qiuetly observed her. "Minhee do you miss Luhan?" She nodded. She cou.dnt deny the truth. Luhan was always in her mind, "Do you want to see him?" She turned to face Xiumin. "No matter how much I want to walk into that house and hug him, I cant! I cant after I slapped him, after I yeled at him and plus he has Sunyoung!" She stared at him. "Minhee, Luhan and Sunyoung broke up." 

Luhan's POV

When Minhee left. I somewhat felt kind of guilty yet happy I mean I slapped her. But happy because everything will be easier for me and Sunyoung. I put on something really nice, bought a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear. 

I walked happily down to her house, I cleared my throat and walked to her doorsteps.  I knocked on the door but she didnt answer. I waited out there for about ten minutes. Getting impatient I took out the key she gave me and unlocked it. When I walked inside it was empty. No one was inside the house. "Sunyoung!" I called out. And then 'CRACK'  I heard something fall from upstairs. 

I quickly ran up there incase somwthing bad is happening to her. I dropped the roses when I saw what was happening. For some reason Sunyoung was up against the wall, her legs wrapped around some guys waist. And they were eating each other up, I looked on the floor and saw the picture of me and sunyoung on the floor shattered. 

My heart also shattered, tears started slipping out, I knocked on the door and they both stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Sunyoung finally realized what was happening and then she screamed, "Yah let go of me. I dont want to do this. Stop it. Luhan help me! He's trying to me" she said as she pushed the guy and she fell on the table underneath her. 

I coldly laughed. She stared at me in the eye and ran up to me."Oppa you-" "Dont touch me! And dont call me oppa!" I said as I pushed her arm away from me. "No oppa you have to listen to me. He tried to rap-" "?! Your saying that was . I'm sure when you get you dont smile, moan and kiss the guy back! And I told you not to call me oppa!" I yelled at her. That was the first time I actually yelled at her. She back up and her eyes started getting watery. "Leave your in tears for someone else because we're over!" I yelled and threw the flowers at her and quickly ran out.

Sunyoung's POV

When Luhan ran out. I screamed in frustration.  Why on earth did Luhan have to come. If he sis come he wouldnt have seen this! I cursed in my mind and threw the vase at my window. The guy stared at me, "Come on lets continue what we did!" He said as he started rubbing my thighs. I moaned as rubbed my cloth womanhood. 

He slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter