Marry? Not Me!

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks later.

Minhee's POV

Here I am. Looking down the red carpet filled with rose petals. I look to see the most handsomest man on earth waiting for his bride. i cant help but tear up. I didnt know how this ever happened but it did. The man of my life is standing there smiling and waiting for me to hurry up and walk down the aisle.

i walked down the aisle slowly holding a bouqet of flowers. His smile was like the heavens. Everything was perfect, the wedding decorations, it was my dream wedding. I looked at LuHan, he smiled and waved to me, I couldnt help but tear up, I smiled and waved to him, before turning to my left and line up with the brides maid.

yes, it broke my heart i was a brides maid. A brides maid for Luhan and Sun-youngs wedding. And it hurted alot, I remember when he propose to her.

flashback

LuHan, there he was standing infront of me, but kneeling down to someone infront of me. sun-young. Of course, why was I so dumb, to actaully think he would love me again. 

I could feel tears at the tip of my eyes. Sun-young stood up and nodded for more then a thousand times. LuHan slipped the ring on and they kissed passionately. Everyone clapped at the two, they thought that they were the cutest couple ever. If they knew what they put me through, would people still think that. They were the most hurtful couple i've ever met.

LuHan pulled away and he hugged her tightly, I looked down when i cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter