You'll regret it

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee's POV

Pregnant? She was pregnant with luhan's child. I looked at her stomach and back up to Luhan. "How old?" I asked as I stared at him. "1 Month" Sun young answered. She smiled brightly at me and Luhan held her hand."Well, congratulations" I said as I looked down to my lap, feeling uneasy i decided to leave first. "I'm going first" I grabbed my things and walked out.

I looked from left to right and god who knows where i ran off too. Tears fell, i should've known to not have trusted him. But yes i was stupid enough to believe him. He promised to never do it again. whats wrong with that guy. Soon it started raining, and i had no choice but to go home.

I entered the house and Luhan was feeding Sun-young. They both stared at me. "Minhee ah you can make something for yourself right? I only made enough for Sun-young!" Luhan said as he continued to feed Sun- young. I could only nod and headed to the kitchen, I looked at the plate of food on the table, this was more then enough to feed three people.

I turned back to look at LuHan, my heart broke, why are you such a good liar LuHan, he was wiping while rubbing her stomach. How can you just do this to me. I walk up to our room. I opened and find all of my stuff gone. My belongings gone, my clothes gone, and our pictures gone, the pictures were replaced of sunyoung, "Why are you so mean LuHan" i wiped my tears away, "Luhan where is my stuff!" I yelled from the room. "Oh in the guest room, Sun-young says shes afraid of the dark"

"How can someone as handsome as you be so cruel LuHan" I cried as I caressed the photo. wheres the luHan who promised me to never to do it again. I fell on the bed hugging the photo, tears falling out, what do i do, what if you leave me for her. What if she gets hurt.  i'll have to believe you Xi LuHan, please dont hurt me again.

November 25th

"I'm sorry Miss. Park, I have no idea why, but it seems as if your illness is just getting worser and worser. I dont know if we can save you for any longer!" My docter told me as I could only nodd. "Docter can you give me the estimated death date for me?" I asked him as I continued to play with my fingers. "Well, I'm thinking around April 20th" Great i might have a chance of dying on my 'boyfriends' birthday. "Thank you!" I bowed to him and left the hospital. 

I took a seat on the bus and stared out into the view, I couldnt help but see couples everywhere, holding hands, hugging and smiling....together. My mind went to LuHan, remembering what happened over the few weeks after Sun-young moved in. I took out my diary and read it,

November 4th-

LuHan how can you lie to me, what happen to you. i came back to you because I trusted you and yet again you prove me wrong. I shouldve never came back to you. But I Love you.

November 10th-

Today I got you a car by surprised. you told me so much that you dreamed of getting a new car. So there i got you one. I hope you like it. i will give it to at night. ^^ I love you

November 10th-

No how could this have happened. How did this happen. Sun- young didnt buy that car, i idid, I paid it with my own money, and there she is taking all the credit for it! and the worst part you actually believed her. I hate you so much LuHan. You jerk you didnt even investigate!

November 18- 

Luhan do you know how much you've hurted me. I have so many bruises on my arm becuase of your Sun-Young, I have a broken heart because of you, do you know how many times I slapped her, i have slapped Sun Young five times, and do you know how many times shes slapped me. I got slapped ore then fiffty times by your so call good and better future wife. Do you know how hurt i am,  you protected her over me! I know you see my bruises an dyet you act like i'm as healthy as perfessional athletes. How could you be so cruel?

November 23th-

Today i'm crying becua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter