moving on!?

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

Was I too harsh on her? I mean I was the one who pushed her onto Sun-Young. Do you think she'll forgive me? No. No LuHan forget her, she was just a pain in the . "Excuse me is LuHan here" The docter came out and called LuHan. "Yes!" I stood up quickly and headed to the docter.

"Well it looks like your wife here is pregnant" Of course i know, but i wanted to know if the baby was okay! "I know docter but is the child okay?" He sighed and nodded. "The baby is fine, luckily it wasnt a big hit. or who knows!" He said and i was able to breath again. "Please take good care of her" He said before walking away.

I ran into the room to find her sitting on the bed. "Babe are you okay?" I asked as i held her hand and brought it up to my cheek. She smiled and nodded. "Yes i'm fine and so is the baby. Our baby is okay LuHan" She had tears in her eyes. I know how happy she must be too not lose her baby. 

We left the hospital and went to a cafe. "Here sit babe" I grabbed the chair and slide it open. She sat down and i went to go order us some coffee. 

"Excuse me two ice americano please" I said to the lady infront of me. She turned around and my eyes widened. 

"Minhee ah"

Minhee's POV

Xi LuHan. The guy that broke my heart twice. That guy that dump me for the same girl twice. I stared at him, "What are you doing" He asked making me come back. "Isnt it obvious. I work here!" I said in a cold tone. 

"Are you serious you work here!?" He asked me still in disbelief. I sighed. This dumb boy. "No LuHan. I broke into the cafe during daylight and tried to steal some money!" I said annoyed and rolled my eyes. 

"Okay. But I want two Ice americano" he said taking out his wallet. "Okay. That'll be 12 dollars" I said getting ready to make the drinks. "Minhee. I'm sorry" I scoffed and turned around. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter