Don't Leave Me

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's POV

"Minhee ah! Minhee you cant leave me, No wake up. MINHEE! I said wake up!!!!" LuHan shouted as Minhee layed unconcious. His tears welled up and docters ran in. Xiumin pulled LuHan away from Minhee. He was trying to push Xuimin away, but Xiumin wouldnt budge. 

"Let go Xiumin, Minhee needs to wake up. She cant leave me" LuHan shouted, until Xiumin and some nurses dragged him out of the room. Onc they got out, xiumin threw a punch to LuHan. 

"Calm yourself down. God dammit LuHan its a in hospital, I get your in worried about her but tha doesnt give you the rights to in yell in the hospital like a mad man. So calm your down" Xiumin shouted as LuHan stood back up. He looked down o the floor. 

When he looked up to Xiumin, tears were falling out,his face told Xiumin that LuHan was in pain. It hurts to see the person you love in pain, especially when you caused their pain. LuHan slowly walked to his hyung.

"What do I do if i lose her too hyung! What if she leaves me, just like our child. I cant live without her hyung, I cant she's my world, she's my everything" LuHan sobbed into Xiumin's hug. Never once has he seen LuHan so broken, well except the period you broke up with him. But whenever LuHan looked so broken, it was always because of you.

"LuHan do you now realize that Minhee is the one you love?" Xiumin asked and luHan nodded. He knew now that Minhee was his soulmate. and to think, all of the th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter