Final

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LuHan's POV

"LuHan this is goodbye" Minhee teared up as we held hands. I couldnt handle the pain and burst into tears. My head shaking from left to right, and i tighten our hands. I didnt want to let her go, after everything I did to her, after all the tears she shed because of me, now it was my turn to hurt, it was my turn to cry.

"No this isnt goodbye Minhee. This is just the beginning. Its the beginning of our love. You havent gotten your happy ending yet" I stuttered from the tears. she brpught herdthumbs up to wipe them away before she gave me a grieving smile. Our hands release and she floats away.

"No Minhee! Dont Leave me. Minhee"

Narrator's POV

"Minhee" LuHan's eyes shot open, he scanned the room for her, but no one was in sight. 

"LuHan is everything okay?" a women walked in, when she heard her husband shout. LuHan sighed relieved that it was just a dream. He smiled at his wife before he got up to wash up.

"Honey your tie isnt straight, here let me fix it" She said in a lovely tone before walking over to LuHan and straigthening out his tie for him. They smiled lovingly at each other before LuHan pulled her in for a kiss. She quickly broke it when she realized that their son was sitting right in front of them. 

(Xi QianLee. 4 years old)

"Appa, palli. QianLee wants to eat mommy's food" QianLee said as he looked at the chocolate waffle infront of him. He his lips. LuHan chuckled before sitting down next to QianLee. 

"Arrasseo, but QianLee, what do you say to eomma?" LuHan said as he placed QianLee on his laps. QianLee brought two fingers to his mouth before kissing them and placing it on his mom's cheeks. 

"Aigooooo. My baby, okay you may eat" She said and kissed her son's cheeks, he giggled before climbing back to his seat. LuHan smiled at him before picking at his breakfest. Suddenly QianLee stopped eating, both parent looks at him, and then a quiet but hearable fart exploded. QianLee chuckled while his father blocked his nose.

"Eomma, appa poopoo" He said and pointed at LuHan, his mom chuckled and patted her sons hair. She stares at the wide eye LuHan.

"Xi LuHan, how dare you fart at the table. You are to old for this" His wife said sternly. 

"What! I didnt do it! It was QianLee. You heard it too. Or was it you MinHee?" Luhan said before he got smacked in the head. QianLee chuckled at his parents, his mom trying to hit his dad, while his dad hid under the table. 

"Eomma, appa saranghaeyo" He smiled at them before hugging them both. 

flashback

4 years ago.......

Luhan's POV

My eyes shot open, sweat forms on my forehead. I look around and we were still in the hospital. I looked at my watch, 10 p.m, I turned to my left and see Xiumin hyung knocked out. Why was it taking so long for them to come out. I was going to get a drink until the docter came out, my feet traveled towards him and i waited for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter