Changed again?

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee's POV

"Oppa I got a surprise for you!" I shouted as I hid the puppy behind the couch. He cheerfully ran downstairs and embraced me. "Did you miss me!" He nodded and hugged me even tighter.  "Now whats the surprise?" He said as he let go. "Oh right! Close your eyes!" He closed his eyes and ran to the couch.

Soon I let the puppy out and grabbed it in my embrace. "Open!" I said and slowly his eyes opened.  When he saw the puppy, he jumped excitedly.  "Yah Minhee! Where did you get him?" He said as he took the dog and started to play with it.

"So what do you want to name it?" I asked after we settled down in the kitchen. "uh. I dont know. Maybe Hanwoo!" My eyes widened surprised at what he said. "Yah pabo. Why would you call  him Hanwoo?" He smiled cheekily. "Because, my fVorite food is Hanwoo. And we met each other because of Hanwoo!" 

It was true, he loved Hanwoo, and we met because of Hanwoo! "Fine Hanwoo it is!" I smiled and started playing with Hanwoo.  "Oppa!" I softly said, "Hmm?" He said as he stilled kept his gaze on the dog.  "Do you hear me?" He was silent. "Oppa!" Suddenly he took the dog upstairs tp our room. 

I was alittle shocked. So I followed him upstairs. "Oppa!" I kind of shouted gettting annoyed. "Minhee be more respectful your scaring hanwoo!" He shouted at me, I was flabbergasted.  "Oppa you can more about the dog then me?" He didnt bother to look at me. I sighed and my heart broks, "Arasseo oppa! I'll let you be alone with Hanwoo" I walked to the bed and grabbed my coat, bag and keys. 

I was at the door putting my shoes on until Luhan came and hugged from behind. "Yah Minhee where are you going?" He said scared. "Its obvious you didnt care about me! So I'm going to go soemwhere else." He snuggled in closer. "Ani, I'm sorry. I was just really excited about the dog, I just forgot about you!" I turned around and face him. "I accept your apology."

The next day......

Your Out fit:<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter