Back to the Deer

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee's POV

We entered the house. The entire way he held my hand. Not letting go. Everytime I tried to get free he grips it even tighter. And I have to admit it brought a smile on my face. 

He made sure I wasnt beside any guy as they walked past us, and I sneakily glance at him evey while. As he closed the door I took off my shoes and call xiumin oppa. 

"Yeoboseyo? Oppa I'm with Luhan. I'm going to give him another chance! Thank you oppa for everything!" I hung it as I heard luhan calling for me. I ran back down to the living room, and when he saw me he quickly ran up to me and hugged me. 

"Yah where were you?" He said as he hugged me tightly.  I smiled and rubbed his back, "I was upstairs! Stop being so scared!" I giggle as I broke the hug and tied my hair into a pony tail. 

He pouted cutely and ran to my side. "Are you hungry?" I asked as I looked in the refrigerator, he slowly nodded. "How about some fried rice kimchi?" "I'll eat what ever you cook!" He sat down and stared at me, "so fried rice kimchi! Alright?" He just nodded innocently.  I chuckled and took out the ingredients. 

Thirty minutes later.......

"Yah Xi Luhan! Give me the flour! We dont need that!" I ran to him as he tried to scoop one spoon of it. I grabbed the bag of flour, he also grabbed, both of us pulled on each end. "Yah give it to me!" "Andwae its mine!" We pulled and then immediately it ripped in half. Flour exploded everywhere. 

I opened my eyes to see the whole floor white and the refrigerator white. I clenched my fist, "yah Xi Luhan!" I turned to him going to yell at him, but when I saw him his entire face was white, and his hair look like white highlights. I tried hard not to laugh. But in the end I started laughing like crazy. 

It made me go crazy as he kept sneezing, "yah Park Minhee your laughing at me. Look at you, your worse then me!" I stopped laugji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter