Jenny?

December 23rd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee's POV

We both sat at the table infront of thw window. I took a sip of my bubble tea and stared outside the window. I looked at the table next to me.  A couple sharing a drink and a chocolate cake. I smiled at their cute selfs. "Anything wrong!?" I heard as Xiumin put his phone on the table. "Ani-aniyo" I took another sip of my drink. XIUMIN  nodded and stared at me. It was quite uncomfortable but it would be even more awkward if I caught him staring at me.

Then he grabbed his phone. It look like he was going to take a picture so I quickly block my face. He chuckled at my action. "Yah dont worry Iim not going to take a picture of you! I am taking selca!" He smiled and tunred back to his phone. I slowly lifted my head and smiled as I saw his expressions. For some reason my heart was fluttering around as he made these cute expressions. 

I had my elbow standing on the table as I rested my chin on my palm. I kept smiling, as he kelt smiling and I heard numorous clicking sounds. I was daydreaming. I never realized he had such a beautiful face. His eyes sparkle in the sunlight. I wanted to carress his cheek. But it was too bad that Luhan had my heart. Sometimes I wondered, how did I not fall in  love wih this beautiful creature. "Yah Minhee you okay?" I blinked a few times and nodded. 

"Oppa can I see your selca's?" I asked as we sat on the bench. He stared and thought for a minute. "Aniyo"  my eyes widned and I found myself pouting.  He still shook his head. I sighed and changed the topic. "Oppa why did you tell them I was your girlfriend?" I asked as I stared him in the eye. He was alittle surprised, "I uh. I uhm well I dont know I guess it just slipped out of my mouth" was he really telling the truth. I stared at him right in the eye. 

I dont know if he was telling the truth or not, but just as I was about to turn around he hugged. I was taken back but I slowly put my arm around him. I felt tear drops on my shirt and I pulled away to see if he was actually crying. His eyes were full of tears. "Why are you crying?" I wiped away his tears. "You look like my ex girlfriend" he said and let me go. His ex girlfriend? "Your ex girlfriend?" He could only nod. "She died on the day I was going to propose to her!" He said as another tear escaped. My heart broke into millions of pieces. 

Xiumin's POV

We sat there. And I told her my story.

Flashback

 

My soulmate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter