A Night of Survival

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Night of Survival

 

The remaining EXO members looked at the place where the card vanished and Baekhyun nodded.

“It’s confirmed. Our mates are saved..by allies.” Kris declared and relaxed a bit.

Lay visibly relaxed and let out a relieved smile.

Xiumin and Baekhyun’s mood lightened at the thought of their mate being saved by trusted allies.

 

“I...I got to go to Kyungsoo!!” Kai immediately went to the door only to be blocked by a force-field/barrier “What the?” he punched it with all his might but it didn’t budge, he tried to teleport but he was blocked.

Kris narrowed his eyes and pulled Jongin away before attacking it with his own strength. It didn’t work. He stepped away when Sehun attacked it with a hurricane and Xiumin attempted to freeze it.

With a calm mind, Lay just healed them when the Alphas attacked the barrier surrounding them and “accidentally” wounded themselves. Baekhyun just examined it, face emotionless as he studied it.

 

“STOP!!” he cried, instantly halting the attacks of Kris, Kai and Sehun “It won’t work.”

“What do you mean it won’t work? I need to go to my mate!” Kai growled and Baekhyun stepped back. It was never a good thing to anger an Alpha when their mates are not by their side.

“I need my mate too! But we getting out of here just won’t work with force!” Baekhyun snapped back at Kai.  Xiumin tilted his head at the younger.

“What do you mean, Baekhyunnie?” Baekhyun huffed and punched the barrier by the wall and crossed his arms.

“It won’t budge, you see? Normally with our wolf strength we would’ve done it in just one punch. It’s a strong barrier and was already placed here hours ago.”

“But i don’t understand, why won’t it budge?” Kris asked, already feeling confused.

“ Why are we the ones who got trapped? I thought The Queens saved them, do you think they did this?” Kai asked and Xiumin looked at him sharply.

“Kim Jongin! You don’t assume things like that!” Kai just huffed and looked away from the elder.

“Baek, I think you should explain it in full detail before Sehun begin attacking again.” Lay cut in, holding Sehun back.

Kris went up the maknae and hugged him, calming the latter down. He signalled Baekhyun to start talking.

“The barrier isn’t meant for The Queens that’s why it didn’t trigger. I think it’s made to specifically trap us.” Baekhyun started and tapped the barrier “No matter what we do, we just have to wait till it dissolves to nothing. Because like the bonds that our mates are bound with earlier...it the energy. So if you keep attacking it, it will only get stronger.”

Xiumin gaped “SO YOU’RE SAYING THAT KRIS AND THE OTHERS JUST STRENGTHENED IT?” Baekhyun nodded and Xiumin pointed at the Alphas angrily “YOU PABOS!” the three lowered their heads at the oldest. Alphas or not, Xiumin is still older than them and he is actually scary when he is angry. They couldn’t even point out that at one point, Xiumin attacked the barrier too.

“What do we do now?” Lay asked

“We wait.”

“Okay.” Lay immediately sat down and meditated.

The others went to do their own things. After a few minutes, a grin broke out of Sehun’s face and went to the locker rooms again.

He went back and distributed the bags their mates left to the others.

“Why are you giving me this?” Xiumin asked, eyebrow raised. Clearly, the others are also asking the same question in their heads.

“I was wondering what was in Lulu’s bag so I figured this is the chance to know. And also, I’m bored.” Sehun sat down and opened Luhan’s bag “They won’t know if you won’t tell.” He shrugged.

“Ah, this is boring. I already know what’s in it.” Kris said but still opened Tao’s bag “I’m glad Tao didn’t even use his Gucci bag today. I’ll die early if he found out.”

“I think we’ll die at the same time, hyung.” Kai said and Sehun agreed.

Xiumin, Baekhyun and Lay laughed a bit at the others misfortune because they know their mates are really fine with them seeing the inside of their bags.

Everyone warmed up to the idea and decided to see what’s inside their bags.

Sehun saw Luhan’s hand phone again and picked it up. He easily guessed the password code and cried triumphantly.

“What? Why?”

“I just guessed the right password in Lulu’s phone~”

“That’s easy. I already know everyone’s passwords anyway.” Baekhyun said, smirking a bit at the shocked faces of the others around him.

“Seriously?” Kai asked and Baekhyun nodded. “Then, what is Kyungsoo hyung’s password?”

“What the? You don’t know?” Kris asked, typing something on Tao’s phone easily opening it “I know Tao’s password. But you don’t know Kyungsoo’s?” Kris showed Tao’s homescreen at Kai, teasing the younger.

Kai pouted a bit “Why, is it so hard to believe that I respect Kyungsoo hyung’s privacy?” they all chuckled a bit at the question.

The mood was slightly up with their mates’ possessions on hand and helped them relax a bit.

“Jong. If you want to know...give it here.” Kai tossed Kyungsoo’s phone to Baekhyun who easily caught it, typing something fast before giving it back to Kai.

“Woah, daebak. It’s opened.”

“There’s nothing interesting to see...” Sehun smirked when he saw an application “Hey, Kris hyung. Did you upload the picture with you and Luhan hyung in LA?”

 “Yeah, I did. Why?” Sehun laughed a bit mischievously and clicked on the app. But stopped when he saw it wasn’t logged in.

“Hey, Baekhyun hyung.” Sehun called “Do you know Luhan hyung’s password on IG?”

“Why, what are you going to do?”

“Something~~”

“Fine. You owe me one.” Sehun willingly gave Luhan’s hand phone.

Baekhyun decided to do Sehun the favour and swore if Luhan found out about that and if Chanyeol isn’t there to protect him he will castrate the happy virus and blind him.

“Woah, daebak. Hyung really knows it.” Sehun said, showing them the logged in Instagram account. The others applauded, and Baekhyun beamed happily.

“I think I should change my password. I swear I didn’t tell him what my password is.” Kris said suddenly as Baekhyun smirked at him when he realized it.

“Baek, are you sure you’re not hiding a gift from us?” Xiumin asked and Baekhyun shook his head.

Then, Kris’ hand phone lit up and vibrated notifying him of something. Kris raised his brow at a delighted Sehun before opening it and chuckling.

“OH SEHUN, you troll!” he said, throwing him a random towel which Sehun threw back at him.

 

Kris passed his phone and smiled a bit when the members laughed at what Sehun commented at Kris’ photo. Sehun put out thumbs up at Kris who returned it with a smirk.

 

 “I wonder what Luhan will say if he found out about this?” Xiumin smiled as he saw Sehun froze. Kai just laughed at Sehun’s reaction.

 

“I think we can survive this night.” Lay said, nodding as he watched the others members and Kris agreed with him.

 

~

 

Chanyeol was staring at the light bulb thinking about Baekhyun. He really can’t sleep without Baekhyun by his side and if he did sleep, he must be really tired but in this situation, he wasn’t so sleep is hovering away from him at the moment.

“I don’t think we fooled Umma and Dara noona earlier.” Kyungsoo spoke up. “When we faked sleep.”

Tao groaned “It’s not the same without Kris-ge here!”

“I feel empty knowing that we’re all separated. I feel this enough when EXO-M promotes in China and I can’t really sleep knowing we’re in Korea and I don’t have Yixing to hold me.” Suho stated, Luhan nodding vigorously at what he said.

“I think in our relationships.. Suho hyung and Luhan hyung has it worse.” Chen spoke up and the other three besides Luhan and Suho agreed.

“How does it feel without your mate by your side, Luhan hyung?” Tao asked and Luhan blinked at the question.

“A hundred times worse than what you’re feeling right now.” Luhan answered and Kyungsoo and Chen shot up his bed to look incredulously at Luhan and Chanyeol and Tao looked like they’ve seen a ghost. “Separation hurts more than goodbyes, you know.”

“Hyung, are you se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter